Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Chiefs replay on NFLN now
it only gets better the more times you see it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:01 PM)pally Wrote: it only gets better the more times you see it

3 and out to start the game? We are going to lose.

(Sorry I had flashbacks to my GD thread posts)
Reply/Quote
3 straight TDs. They might score 60, but I’ll bet they don’t score again until there is 0:00 on the clock.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Back to the gameday thread. I wonder if it’s more sane knowing the outcome?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:13 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Back to the gameday thread. I wonder if it’s more sane knowing the outcome?

Touchdown Kelce. I’m gonna go mow the grass
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I bet this time Reid kicks the FG before the half.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:01 PM)pally Wrote: it only gets better the more times you see it

Thank you. I called my wife to have her record it this time. Already watched the game again on youtube (now taken off I believe) and highlights over and over on my NFL Network account, since out of state now.  My work has totally gone down the drain. 

My boss is a KC fan but had nothing but positive things to say about the game. He enjoyed that it was a close and exciting game. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I bet this time Reid kicks the FG before the half.

You guys are a riot. Going to lose. Time to mow the grass. Kick the FG this time. GameDay thread. 60 points.
Reply/Quote

I DVR'd the game and already watched it twice.  I imagine it'll be like Tenet where I'll have to watch it 6 or 7 times before i really understood what the **** happened.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
One quarter to go. I feel more confident this time.
Reply/Quote
Thanks again for the reminder from the other thread. Guys on D made great plays but gotta therefore give this one to Lou. I wanted him fired first but wow.
Reply/Quote
That third down run by Burrow was clutch
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:48 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thank you. I called my wife to have her record it this time. Already watched the game again on youtube (now taken off I believe) and highlights over and over on my NFL Network account, since out of state now.  My work has totally gone down the drain. 

My boss is a KC fan but had nothing but positive things to say about the game. He enjoyed that it was a close and exciting game. 

I highly recommend NFL Game Pass if you are out of state. You can watch every game back to the 2009 season and the commercials are cut out. Pre, regular and post-season games listed. Lots of NFL Network shows plus Hard Knocks, NFL Films etc...
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Coin toss right there. I would have shit if it had come up heads right there. I also would have run to the bed and hid under the covers.
Reply/Quote