Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Colts predictions
(10-17-2020, 03:02 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Has anyone seen how bad Rivers is playing?

I mean, it is bad. For all the grief Dalton got on this board, and all the talk about A.J. is old and lost a step and people are saying the the Colts will blow the Bengals out with a guy who looks worse then Dalton and A.J. as the starting QB.

The Colts struggled with the Jags, and lost by 7, beat the Vikings up 28 to 11 (the vikings look lost on defense and Cousins is well Cousins) struggled with the Bears.... the BEARS!!!! and won that game 19-11 and then lost to Cleveland 32 to 23.

The also played a game against the minor league team know as the Jets. How the Jets are still allowed in the league... The NFL needs to team up with the USFL or XFL or someone and adopt the European style of relegation.

What part of that track record paired with the improved defensive play would make anyone predict a blow-out. Rivers will toss a pick or two in this one. With the offensive line being what it is, I'm not going to say we win, but like the rest of the games, it will be close.

And lest we forget they would have handily beaten the Stains except for Rivers. Not just TDs he cost them but also the pick six he served up. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2020, 11:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Colts are an average team on both sides of the ball so our weak team should be able to keep it close.

Problem is ZT has shown no ability to win close games.

I will go with Colts to win 23-20.

No they aren’t. That defense is legit. #1 in yds/g and #2 in points/g.

Reply/Quote
I feel a shut out coming up.

Colts 35 - Bengals 0
Reply/Quote
21-17 bengals.
Reply/Quote
It just feels like this the game that is gonna drive the final nail in zack.. #23 is gonna rush for 200 yards on a beat up Bengals D. I also see alot of 3 and outs for the Bengals which will be the biggest problem..
Reply/Quote
Colts 27 - Bengals 3

Ross picks up garbage time long pass and is tackled at the 6 yard line.

Zac opts to kick field goal with 36 seconds on the clock and two timeouts.

Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 9
Colts 23
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2020, 06:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No they aren’t. That defense is legit. #1 in yds/g and #2 in points/g.

They played one good offense so far in 2020, the Browns put 32 points on them. Let's see where they are against great offensive teams. Lucky for them, they play our poor offense this week so their defense should look super bowl caliber if they are really great.

Having said that, I think they are above average on defense based on talent and look great thus far based on playing

Bears
Jags
Vikings
Jets
Browns (only talented offense), but Browns put 35 on us and 32 on Colts

So over time, we will see if stats early for Colts are misleading. In my opinion, the Ravens and Steeler's defenses are far better than the Colts defense. Stats right now say I am wrong, but watching every game every week is what my opinion is based upon.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 02:25 AM)Tony Wrote: It just feels like this the game that is gonna drive the final nail in zack.. #23 is gonna rush for 200 yards on a beat up Bengals D. I also see alot of 3 and outs for the Bengals which will be the biggest problem..

They could film Ishtar 2 during the game instead of playing football and Zac would still have more job security than 75% of his colleagues.

Doesn’t matter what happens today or how bad it is. Taylor is going nowhere.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
About a prediction for the game score, I'm not sure. If it is as hard to watch as last week I predict I will switch over to the Cowboy's game to see how Andy does.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 12:54 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: About a prediction for the game score, I'm not sure. If it is as hard to watch as last week I predict I will switch over to the Cowboy's game to see how Andy does.

You won’t be able to find them. They play tomorrow night on MNF.

Reply/Quote
If you thought last week was bad for the offensive line they are about to get hammered this week. I dunno how many more weeks Burrow can last.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 12:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You won’t be able to find them. They play tomorrow night on MNF.

Oops, then maybe the Browns-Steelers game to see if it's a brawl like last year.
Reply/Quote
Colts 27-9.

Not close.

Hopefully our nightmare ends soon. Before bye week?
Reply/Quote