Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Colts predictions
I predict the score to be 45-3 Colts. Burrow will be sacked 15 times and refuse to go back into the game and will be seen on the sideline saying trade me and the rest of the team will refuse to continue playing.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 05:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: I predict the score to be 45-3 Colts. Burrow will be sacked 15 times and refuse to go back into the game and will be seen on the sideline saying trade me and the rest of the team will refuse to continue playing.

Honestly, go away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals score 17 points. May or may not be garbage time points, but they will reach that number.....

....maybe.
Reply/Quote
Game is close, Bengals pull off a 26-23 win thanks to a signature Rivers late game pick.

Positivity!!!
Reply/Quote
Keys to the game
When Colts have ball
Bengals must press at the line of scrimmage and force Rivers to hold onto the Ball. Rivers is 5th out of all QBs in quickest release at 2.5 a pass attempt.
Look for Taylor and Hines to be targeted a lot in this game. I expect another big day of snaps for ADG and Wilson.
Also who plays at Nickle DT in hubbard's absence? Kareem or Brown. Or do they move Dunlap inside and ADG at End? A lot of interesting questions.

When Colts have the Ball
Buckner vs our Guards will be a problem for our offensive line
Ross might be the key in this game. That could be bad or good for the Bengals.
Expect more Blitz from the Colts than they usually do.

Xfactor
Phillips at PR; if the Bengals can pin the Colts offense back a couple of times don't be surprised to see Phillips get a return or Two.

Point spread Colts minus 8- Take the Bengals and the points
Over under 46- go under
Prediction 
Bengals 20- Colts 17
Player of Game Joe Burrow
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 05:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: I predict the score to be 45-3 Colts. Burrow will be sacked 15 times and refuse to go back into the game and will be seen on the sideline saying trade me and the rest of the team will refuse to continue playing.

56-0 colts, Hopefully the end of Zack, AJ, Dunlap, and any other dead wood..
Reply/Quote
Well I usually think they will win and they lose,so I'll go into this week thinking they will lose. 27-24
Reply/Quote
Everyone should have known last week was going to be ugly. Defense actually surprised. I think they play a good team close this week and come up a little short. Colts 20-13
Reply/Quote
Defense continues to play well in not giving up points, Burrow finally makes a couple plays down field, specials is the difference as Bullock nails one late for a hard fought 24 to 21 win and we match our 2019 win record
Reply/Quote
Colts are an average team on both sides of the ball so our weak team should be able to keep it close.

Problem is ZT has shown no ability to win close games.

I will go with Colts to win 23-20.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 06:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Game is close, Bengals pull off a 26-23 win thanks to a signature Rivers late game pick.

Positivity!!!

This is kind of the way I see it.

Whatever the outcome, it will come down to all 4 quarters and we will have a chance up until the final gun.

With that said, I have a suspicion that our run game will be strong tomorrow, and that it puts us into the driver seat against their defense.
Reply/Quote
I look for the Bengals to get a couple picks on Rivers,keeping the game close.Really like the way the secondary is playing.AJ will get involved in this game.Bengals 20-17
Reply/Quote
Colts 27 Bengals 20 the defense has been playing well and Rivers has been bad I just see the Bengals struggling big time stopping the run this game. The D-line is decimated with Hubbard, Reader and Daniels all hurt and Indy has a good O-line I could see Quinton Nelson and the boys having a good day. Far as offensive I think we’ll be seeing a lot of Deforest Buckner in our backfield. Darius Leonard is out which is a plus for us I think he might be the best linebacker in football.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 Colts 24
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Too many injuries on the defensive side of the ball, and too many healthy potatoes on the offensive side.

Colts 27 Bungs 13
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Colts 17
Bengals 13

The strength of both teams is defense right now, so low scoring affair.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28 Colts 17. Old Man Rivers throws 3 INT's.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Has anyone seen how bad Rivers is playing?

I mean, it is bad. For all the grief Dalton got on this board, and all the talk about A.J. is old and lost a step and people are saying the the Colts will blow the Bengals out with a guy who looks worse then Dalton and A.J. as the starting QB.

The Colts struggled with the Jags, and lost by 7, beat the Vikings up 28 to 11 (the vikings look lost on defense and Cousins is well Cousins) struggled with the Bears.... the BEARS!!!! and won that game 19-11 and then lost to Cleveland 32 to 23.

The also played a game against the minor league team know as the Jets. How the Jets are still allowed in the league... The NFL needs to team up with the USFL or XFL or someone and adopt the European style of relegation.

What part of that track record paired with the improved defensive play would make anyone predict a blow-out. Rivers will toss a pick or two in this one. With the offensive line being what it is, I'm not going to say we win, but like the rest of the games, it will be close.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Colts ain't all that.

Having said that when you're playing with two real Olinemen and the rest rejects and the defense is all on the IR ? Burrow gives us a chance, just depends on if he can overcome the coaching ? AJ says he's gonna stop whining and start playing, we'll see.

I'll say it's gonna be close and come down to who makes the least mistakes.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2020, 03:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Colts ain't all that.

Having said that when you're playing with two real Olinemen and the rest rejects and the defense is all on the IR ? Burrow gives us a chance, just depends on if he can overcome the coaching ? AJ says he's gonna stop whining and start playing, we'll see.

I'll say it's gonna be close and come down to who makes the least mistakes.

With the way the Bengals are dealing with locker room issues, this has blowout written all over it
Reply/Quote