Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Curse
(06-02-2015, 12:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: DALTON2.gif]

Dalton.......College strong!
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 04:15 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dalton.......College strong!

Is this guys 423 rep points based on posts or how good acock he sucks?
Reply/Quote

Come on, man.  You have better in you than this.  We Bengal fans all came to terms with this a while ago.  This is one of your more lackluster efforts.  You have to work harder than this to get under our skin.  I can't give this any more than a C-.  Don't get all lazy on us.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I don't think you guys understand. He's showing how stupid this is, not because he's not capable of better, but to illustrate how stupid the original thread is...one that was, just that. Original. This is a mocking copy of that.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 06:31 PM)GodFather Wrote: Is this guys 423 rep points based on posts or how good acock he sucks?

(06-10-2015, 06:52 PM)McC Wrote: Come on, man.  You have better in you than this.  We Bengal fans all came to terms with this a while ago.  This is one of your more lackluster efforts.  You have to work harder than this to get under our skin.  I can't give this any more than a C-.  Don't get all lazy on us.

Read the thread Tebow Curse

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 06:31 PM)GodFather Wrote: Is this guys 423 rep points based on posts or how good acock he sucks?

(06-10-2015, 06:52 PM)McC Wrote: Come on, man.  You have better in you than this.  We Bengal fans all came to terms with this a while ago.  This is one of your more lackluster efforts.  You have to work harder than this to get under our skin.  I can't give this any more than a C-.  Don't get all lazy on us.

Lol...I love it when people don't get it...especially when it so ridiculously low brow... Tongue

Reply/Quote

Your mom gave me all of my rep points....

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 08:21 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Your mom gave me all of my rep points....

So it is about your fellatio abilities... Rock On
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
the bengals chances for a playoff win are about as flimsy as palmers knee
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 07:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think you guys understand. He's showing how stupid this is, not because he's not capable of better, but to illustrate how stupid the original thread is...one that was, just that. Original. This is a mocking copy of that.

Dammit faulk...How many times have I told you about explaining the joke.  

Also...Go back and edit your name for god sake, and capitalize that R.

It's like you're some week kneed quarterback who has his play fall apart on a third and long, attempts to run it, dives for the first down, and like the clown you are, forget it's not college any more and you are no longer down until someone touches you, so you let go of the ball.

Reply/Quote

Here, they are repetition points.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 12:11 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Here, they are repetition points.

This guy right here...He gets it.  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
I knew what you was doing steel city, after I read tebow curse!!
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 10:04 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dammit faulk...How many times have I told you about explaining the joke.  

Also...Go back and edit your name for god sake, and capitalize that R.

It's like you're some week kneed quarterback who has his play fall apart on a third and long, attempts to run it, dives for the first down, and like the clown you are, forget it's not college any more and you are no longer down until someone touches you, so you let go of the ball.

I'm the fun police. I decided you've had enough fun.  :angry:

And my username would look really stupid with a capital R. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 09:37 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: 1.  I may be a Pirate Wench, but you are a Pirate's Wench.
1.  Please tell me you are not one of those low football IQ guys I was peaking of.  Let me know if you need to be schooled as to why it was a fumble.

P.S.  I know they are both labeled 1.  

No No, I understand it was a fumble, just still shaking the old head at how the ground can kick your ass and cause you to fumble.  It's one of life's little mysteries, like trying to have a serious conversation inside a thread like this.  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 09:42 PM)Rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm the fun police. I decided you've had enough fun.  :angry:

And my username would look really stupid with a capital R. 

No...it's not that bad really. Ninja

I think I will now do this every time I reply to you.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 04:07 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: No No, I understand it was a fumble, just still shaking the old head at how the ground can kick your ass and cause you to fumble.  It's one of life's little mysteries, like trying to have a serious conversation inside a thread like this.  Ninja

This thread is nothing but serious...  Mellow

Reply/Quote

Today is national "How Has A Ginger Eaten Your Soul Day"!!!!  

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 09:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm the fun police. I decided you've had enough fun.  :angry:

And my username is really stupid. 

fixed

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote