2 possessions, 16 plays,
135 yards (8.4), 2 TD, 3:57
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: @LanceMcAlister

#Bengals D vs Eagles
End Half/End Regulation:

2 possessions, 16 plays,

The DC should have been fired before they boarded the plane and had to take an Uber back to Cincy on his own dime.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:55 PM)PDub80 Wrote: The DC should have been fired before they boarded the plane and had to take an Uber back to Cincy on his own dime.
100% agree...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
First half, we were fine until Phillips decided to be an idiot and not go with his man.

Second half was not our fault, IMO; Phillips penalty was BS and even if it was a penalty, illegal contact at worst and NOT PI.
Then there were the 2 holds not called on Wentz's two runs (Reader was held on the 3rd down run, Dunlap on the TD which were both beyond egregious).

First half was us shooting ourselves in the foot, second half we were robbed.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 11:09 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: First half, we were fine until Phillips decided to be an idiot and not go with his man.

Second half was not our fault, IMO; Phillips penalty was BS and even if it was a penalty, illegal contact at worst and NOT PI.
Then there were the 2 holds not called on Wentz's two runs (Reader was held on the 3rd down run, Dunlap on the TD which were both beyond egregious).

First half was us shooting ourselves in the foot, second half we were robbed.

Interestingly enough Brian Baldinger on twitter showed that play that it seems Phillips got lost on. Here's what's strange. Philadelphia ran the EXACT same play earlier in the game, and Bengals defended it EXACTLY the same.  Wentz just missed that he had a wide open receiver Philly obviously noticed on the sideline they had a man wide open when they called that play earlier and did it again for a TD.

What was the Bengals staff doing when they noticed they had a busted coverage earlier is my question?
Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo and Jim Turner need fired.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: @LanceMcAlister

#Bengals D vs Eagles
End Half/End Regulation:

2 possessions, 16 plays,

How much you wanna bet that's ***** coaches getting all scared and playing conservative "keep everything in front of you" bullshit?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 12:39 AM)Brimey Wrote: Interestingly enough Brian Baldinger on twitter showed that play that it seems Phillips got lost on. Here's what's strange. Philadelphia ran the EXACT same play earlier in the game, and Bengals defended it EXACTLY the same.  Wentz just missed that he had a wide open receiver Philly obviously noticed on the sideline they had a man wide open when they called that play earlier and did it again for a TD.

What was the Bengals staff doing when they noticed they had a busted coverage earlier is my question?
Was that first play the INT? Well the coaching staff probably expected Phillips to play deeper than he did but Phillips fell for the cheese and boom touchdown Philly.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 02:19 AM)J24 Wrote: Was that first play the INT? Well the coaching staff probably expected Phillips to play deeper than he did but Phillips fell for the cheese and boom touchdown Philly.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1310380899050061824
Reply/Quote
That missed holding call on Dunlap was horrible. Dude was tackled.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 11:30 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: That missed holding call on Dunlap was horrible. Dude was tackled.

First, he was held from spinning 90 degrees to get Wentz down (he wouldn't have missed that), THEN he was tackled.

I lost my shit at that point, especially since Reader was held on the previous 3rd down run that Wentz converted. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF.

Hill is a god-awful referee.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote