Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clark Harris's halftime plans
Clark wants to see the halftime show, so he is planning on sneaking out of the locker room to watch it. He says no one ever notices he is there anyway since he just goes and does his own thing. Besides its easier to apologize than to get permission. He even has a story he plans to tell anyone if he gets caught on the field. Avoiding the locker room at half is his 15 year superstition. When the reporter told his mother about the plans all she could say was "that's Clark"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Now he'll have a whole entourage of reporters and cameras following him to chronicle his "sneaking out" ..It would be hilarious if that stole the entire show instead of covering the show all the networks just showed Clark watching the show..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope he plays until he's 50
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 12:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I hope he plays until he's 50

you know the preseason polls that include the question "Which Bengal do you most want to take a road trip with?"  My answers are usually Clark and/or CJ.  Both seem like they would be a blast to be stuck in the car with 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Reminds me of the Reds at the Cubs game at Wrigley field when Tom Browning slipped out of the dugout and across the street to the rooftop viewing area to have a beer with the locals. The Reds coach( I think it was Davey Johnson) went ballistic! Good times
Reply/Quote
He's definitely one of a kind.
I bet most fans of their teams can't even tell you the name of their LS (unless he's costing them games). took me 3-4 years to get Clark's name memorized.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 12:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I hope he plays until he's 50

At least 62..my age.. Anything less is just sluffing off.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote