Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Defense Allowing 10 Points lately
I don't know if Fans see how good The Bengals Defense has been last 2 games. You can't blame those fumbles punts on the Defense. The Defense held and forced punts. You take those fumbled punts away, and 49ers only score 10 points on Bengals. Denver only scored 10 points on Bengals. The Steelers only scored 10 on Bengals. Raiders scored 13. Other than the Chargers game, The Bengals Defense has been great since The Bye Week.

So if you haven't seen how great The Bengals Defense has been lately, you haven't been paying attention. This is no fluke, The Bengals spent hundreds on millions the last couple years on new Defensive players.

Today in Cincinnati, if the Bengals Fans don't sit on their hands asleep, they should be The 12th Man on Defense like other teams Stadiums of loud Fans. The Bengals have the Defense. My only question is are The Fans UP to helping win the Ravens game to Win the AFC North and have a Home Game Play-Off Game ?

The Ravens like to put everybody on the line to stuff the run and sack the QB. Looks scary. Well, it isn't. All Bengals had to do was hit Uzomah and Chase and Higgins the last Ravens game, and The Ravens looked Foolish with everybody up on the Line and nobody back to stop Uzomah and Chase from going All The Way. Once you catch the ball past Ravens front line, they have nobody back to make a tackle. So, if Ravens stay in the same Defense today, Bengals would be stupid to double tight end run right into it all game. Do as before and Burn them for putting all the Ravens up on that D Line. Instead of scary, it becomes Stupid, as Uzomah and Chase have all open field for long TD runs after the catch.

The Bengals Defense has been playing Great. If The Home Town Bengals Fans make NOISE like other teams fans do on Defense, The Bengals will Win today and be in good shape to Win the AFC North. I do not question the Bengals Defense. I do however question the Cincinnati Fans who can often be the most silent stadium in the NFL as if they are watching a Reds game. I hope they get FIRED UP and get behind this Great Defense. Defense Wins In The NFL, and Bengals have plenty of Defense. Bengals also have the best Quarterback in the AFC North right now. I wouldn't trade Burrow for the other 3, No Way.

GO BENGALS. Enough of the losing years. WIN THE AFC NORTH NOW.

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 12:43 PM)kevin Wrote: I don't know if Fans see how good The Bengals Defense has been last 2 games. You can't blame those fumbles punts on the Defense. The Defense held and forced punts. You take those fumbled punts away, and 49ers only score 10 points on Bengals. Denver only scored 10 points on Bengals. The Steelers only scored 10 on Bengals. Raiders scored 13. Other than the Chargers game, The Bengals Defense has been great since The Bye Week.

So if you haven't seen how great The Bengals Defense has been lately, you haven't been paying attention. This is no fluke, The Bengals spent hundreds on millions the last couple years on new Defensive players.

Today in Cincinnati, if the Bengals Fans don't sit on their hands asleep, they should be The 12th Man on Defense like other teams Stadiums of loud Fans. The Bengals have the Defense. My only question is are The Fans UP to helping win the Ravens game to Win the AFC North and have a Home Game Play-Off Game ?

The Ravens like to put everybody on the line to stuff the run and sack the QB. Looks scary. Well, it isn't. All Bengals had to do was hit Uzomah and Chase and Higgins the last Ravens game, and The Ravens looked Foolish with everybody up on the Line and nobody back to stop Uzomah and Chase from going All The Way. Once you catch the ball past Ravens front line, they have nobody back to make a tackle. So, if Ravens stay in the same Defense today, Bengals would be stupid to double tight end run right into it all game. Do as before and Burn them for putting all the Ravens up on that D Line. Instead of scary, it becomes Stupid, as Uzomah and Chase have all open field for long TD runs after the catch.

The Bengals Defense has been playing Great. If The Home Town Bengals Fans make NOISE like other teams fans do on Defense, The Bengals will Win today and be in good shape to Win the AFC North. I do not question the Bengals Defense. I do however question the Cincinnati Fans who can often be the most silent stadium in the NFL as if they are watching a Reds game. I hope they get FIRED UP and get behind this Great Defense. Defense Wins In The NFL, and Bengals have plenty of Defense. Bengals also have the best Quarterback in the AFC North right now. I wouldn't trade Burrow for the other 3, No Way.

Tiger
We paid hundreds of millions and WE still have to help them win? I'm messing with ya Kevin... I think PBS has sounded quiet for years because we've sucked, and it's been half empty. This is the biggest game we've played in 6 years. I expect the crowd to show it today.

We're also starting a string of the biggest games in 6 years... This is an exciting time to be a Bengals fan.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 12:43 PM)kevin Wrote: I don't know if Fans see how good The Bengals Defense has been last 2 games.  You can't blame those fumbles punts on the Defense. The Defense held and forced punts.  You take those fumbled punts away, and 49ers only score 10 points on Bengals.  Denver only scored 10 points on Bengals. The Steelers only scored 10 on Bengals. Raiders scored 13.  Other than the Chargers game, The Bengals Defense has been great since The Bye Week.

So if you haven't seen how great The Bengals Defense has been lately, you haven't been paying attention.  This is no fluke, The Bengals spent hundreds on millions the last couple years on new Defensive players.

Today in Cincinnati, if the Bengals Fans don't sit on their hands asleep, they should be The 12th Man on Defense like other teams Stadiums of loud Fans.  The Bengals have the Defense.  My only question is are The Fans UP to helping win the Ravens game to Win the AFC North and have a Home Game Play-Off Game ?

The Ravens like to put everybody on the line to stuff the run and sack the QB.  Looks scary.  Well, it isn't.
 All Bengals had to do was hit Uzomah and Chase and Higgins the last Ravens game, and The Ravens looked Foolish with everybody up on the Line and nobody back to stop Uzomah and Chase from going All The Way.  Once you catch the ball past Ravens front line, they have nobody back to make a tackle. So, if Ravens stay in the same Defense today, Bengals would be stupid to double tight end run right into it all game.  Do as before and Burn them for putting all the Ravens up on that D Line. Instead of scary, it becomes Stupid, as Uzomah and Chase have all open field for long TD runs after the catch.

The Bengals Defense has been playing Great. If The Home Town Bengals Fans make NOISE like other teams fans do on Defense, The Bengals will Win today and be in good shape to Win the AFC North.  I do not question the Bengals Defense. I do however question the Cincinnati Fans who can often be the most silent stadium in the NFL as if they are watching a Reds game.  I hope they get FIRED UP and get behind this Great Defense.  Defense Wins In The NFL, and Bengals have plenty of Defense.  Bengals also have the best Quarterback in the AFC North right now.  I wouldn't trade Burrow for the other 3, No Way.

Tiger

"You can't Zero me!!!...........Joey Burrow, 2021    Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 12:43 PM)kevin Wrote: I don't know if Fans see how good The Bengals Defense has been last 2 games.  You can't blame those fumbles punts on the Defense. The Defense held and forced punts.  You take those fumbled punts away, and 49ers only score 10 points on Bengals.  Denver only scored 10 points on Bengals. The Steelers only scored 10 on Bengals. Raiders scored 13.  Other than the Chargers game, The Bengals Defense has been great since The Bye Week.

So if you haven't seen how great The Bengals Defense has been lately, you haven't been paying attention.  This is no fluke, The Bengals spent hundreds on millions the last couple years on new Defensive players.

Today in Cincinnati, if the Bengals Fans don't sit on their hands asleep, they should be The 12th Man on Defense like other teams Stadiums of loud Fans.  The Bengals have the Defense.  My only question is are The Fans UP to helping win the Ravens game to Win the AFC North and have a Home Game Play-Off Game ?

The Ravens like to put everybody on the line to stuff the run and sack the QB.  Looks scary.  Well, it isn't.  All Bengals had to do was hit Uzomah and Chase and Higgins the last Ravens game, and The Ravens looked Foolish with everybody up on the Line and nobody back to stop Uzomah and Chase from going All The Way.  Once you catch the ball past Ravens front line, they have nobody back to make a tackle. So, if Ravens stay in the same Defense today, Bengals would be stupid to double tight end run right into it all game.  Do as before and Burn them for putting all the Ravens up on that D Line. Instead of scary, it becomes Stupid, as Uzomah and Chase have all open field for long TD runs after the catch.

The Bengals Defense has been playing Great. If The Home Town Bengals Fans make NOISE like other teams fans do on Defense, The Bengals will Win today and be in good shape to Win the AFC North.  I do not question the Bengals Defense. I do however question the Cincinnati Fans who can often be the most silent stadium in the NFL as if they are watching a Reds game.  I hope they get FIRED UP and get behind this Great Defense.  Defense Wins In The NFL, and Bengals have plenty of Defense.  Bengals also have the best Quarterback in the AFC North right now.  I wouldn't trade Burrow for the other 3, No Way.

Tiger

I am not sure how many huge Bengals home games you have attended, but I was a long time season ticket holder so I saw 14 seasons of them. The stadium can become electric at home games, I think back to a game against Denver and Manning, it was crazy. The fans will show up today, so now the team needs to take care of the ball and help them stay engaged.

I am confident we have the 12th man today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 12:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am not sure how many huge Bengals home games you have attended, but I was a long time season ticket holder so I saw 14 seasons of them. The stadium can become electric at home games, I think back to a game against Denver and Manning, it was crazy. The fans will show up today, so now the team needs to take care of the ball and help them stay engaged.

I am confident we have the 12th man today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware of that Take Care Of The Ball.   If Bengals go conservative and do safe Runs all day, they will lose.  If they think they can run Mixon and Perine all day, they will lose.   The Ravens Defense lines up to stuff the run.  Bengals beat them in Baltimore by passing over all those Ravens up on the D Line.  Going conservative beat Denver, but it will not beat Baltimore. 

I do agree on catching the Punts, and I think we have seen the last of that guy that fumbled all the punts against 49ers.  He should never field another Bengals punt.  

This game may be like last one.  Mixon gains few yards as Ravens put everybody up to stop Mixon, but Burrow simply passes over them for wide open field runs by pass catchers. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:03 PM)kevin Wrote: Beware of that Take Care Of The Ball.   If Bengals go conservative and do safe Runs all day, they will lose.  If they think they can run Mixon and Perine all day, they will lose.   The Ravens Defense lines up to stuff the run.  Bengals beat them in Baltimore by passing over all those Ravens up on the D Line.  Going conservative beat Denver, but it will not beat Baltimore. 

I do agree on catching the Punts, and I think we have seen the last of that guy that fumbled all the punts against 49ers.  He should never field another Bengals punt.  

This game may be like last one.  Mixon gains few yards as Ravens put everybody up to stop Mixon, but Burrow simply passes over them for wide open field runs by pass catchers. 

Yes, but we also sealed the first win by running the ball when they knew we were going to to kill clock. That game wasn't a blow out til we imposed our will and put it away. We need to do that again today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
What is with bashing the home fans? How many games have you attended this year. The stadium gets plenty loud.

In fact I was at the Niners game and the crowd was VERY loud during the Niners game winning drive to end the game? How the hell do you blame that loss on the fans?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:03 PM)kevin Wrote: Beware of that Take Care Of The Ball.   If Bengals go conservative and do safe Runs all day, they will lose. 

Last 3 wins Bengals had passing totals of 136 yds, 172 yds, 129 yds.

Last 4 losses Bengals had passing totals of 311 yds, 260 yds, 263 yds, 270 yds.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last 3 wins Bengals had passing totals of 136 yds, 172 yds, 129 yds.

That’s crazy to see on paper.
Reply/Quote

The Ravens like to put everybody on the line to stuff the run and sack the QB.  Looks scary.  Well, it isn't.  All Bengals had to do was hit Uzomah and Chase and Higgins the last Ravens game, and The Ravens looked Foolish with everybody up on the Line and nobody back to stop Uzomah and Chase from going All The Way.  Once you catch the ball past Ravens front line, they have nobody back to make a tackle. So, if Ravens stay in the same Defense today, Bengals would be stupid to double tight end run right into it all game.  Do as before and Burn them for putting all the Ravens up on that D Line. Instead of scary, it becomes Stupid, as Uzomah and Chase have all open field for long TD runs after the catch.

Tiger

Completely agree.  They came out fired up against SF and forced punts, only to have Phillips give them the ball right back.  

That won't happen today.  
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last 3 wins Bengals had passing totals of 136 yds, 172 yds, 129 yds.

Include the turnovers for those games and then this information will be relevant
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:44 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Include the turnovers for those games and then this information will be relevant

Why are you quoting me instead of Kevin?
Reply/Quote
21 still not bad...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote