Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals-Dolphins game is on NFL network now (Friday 3pm)
For those that couldn't stream the game, it's on NFL network at 3pm Friday.    
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 04:12 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: For those that couldn't stream the game, it's on NFL network at 3pm Friday.    

Spoiler alert, I think you won that game.
Reply/Quote
Rewatching, thanks for the heads-up. You don't always catch everything if you're in the GD thread while watching the game.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Someone see if on the long pass to Hill, one of our players was basically put in a bear hold. May have been Trey
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 05:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Someone see if on the long pass to Hill, one of our players was basically put in a bear hold.  May have been Trey

Just watched that play.   I even paused it and kind of went as slow as I could.   Nothing really that looked like a penalty.  Pretty clean play.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 06:08 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Just watched that play.   I even paused it and kind of went as slow as I could.   Nothing really that looked like a penalty.  Pretty clean play.

Ok thanks. I must have been seeing things.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote