Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Draft Game: Predict which positions will make up our draft
My first thread since the old boards... Glad this place exists!

I have an idea for a game. So much of draft analysis/coverage revolves around connecting specific prospects to specific teams. This is a complete crap shoot, for obvious reasons. As a result, I don't find doing mock drafts all that fun as the odds of even getting 2 players mocked to the right team are pretty low.

Instead, I think it would be fun to take predictions on what our draft will look like from a positional standpoint. Yes, the Bengals draft BPA, but that doesn't mean we can't take guess at which positions will be taken.

The Bengals have 11 picks, and with those picks I predict they will take prospects at the following positions:

- DE (2x)
- RB (2x)
- WR (2x)
- OL (2x)
- DT
- LB
- K

Why double up on so many positions? It's inevitable that with this many picks the Bengals will double up on at least a couple of positions. I predict that the team will take a couple shots at both WR and RB in the mid rounds in hopes that someone significant will emerge. DE is doubled up for obvious reasons. We probably get another tall DE as well as the smaller EDGE guy that we've been missing for years.

What say you? Interested to see who can get closest to the actual makeup of the class.
Reply/Quote
DE (2x)
LB (2x)
WR
DT
K
OG
RB
QB
CB
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]