Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Event Jerseys with Superbowl Patch
Hi, everyone, does anyone know when the jerseys with the superbowl patches will be released? I've seen these in the shop for children at times, but not at all for men and women.
[Image: hd4oesmu.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:49 AM)dNs_GER Wrote: Hi, everyone, does anyone know when the jerseys with the superbowl patches will be released? I've seen these in the shop for children at times, but not at all for men and women.

Maybe after next weekend. When the Super Bowl was held here in NYC back in 2014, the jerseys became available during the week leading up to the Super Bowl. Yeah, I'm waiting for that, too.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
do such event jerseys sell out very quickly? in a few minutes? or do you have a general chance of getting them? does anyone have experience with other teams?
[Image: hd4oesmu.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 10:38 AM)dNs_GER Wrote: do such event jerseys sell out very quickly? in a few minutes? or do you have a general chance of getting them? does anyone have experience with other teams?

There should be more than enough, especially for this one-day event. You have a general chance of securing an order for a jersey. But it was 'easier' going to the department store in person where they set up shop. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I think they sell the patches on their own, so you may just want to get the patch and sew it to that fan gear I sent you last week.

This is the newest Bengal Super Bowl Pride patch to celebrate.

[Image: product-image-1832229291_640x640.jpg?v=1633110395]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I think they sell the patches on their own, so you may just want to get the patch and sew it to that fan gear I sent you last week.

This is the newest Bengal Super Bowl Pride patch to celebrate.

[Image: product-image-1832229291_640x640.jpg?v=1633110395]

Super Bowl sounds gay? No wonder so many Steelers fans talk about past Super Bowls. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote