Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Falcons Predictions
Atlanta is banged up defensively. 34-31 good guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 09:33 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: What the hell - I'll defer to the cliche: Any given Sunday. Maybe our defense finds itself, and draws the line. I don't expect it, but I don't rule it out despite my gut feeling that next year is when we take control of the AFC. In order to do that though, we've got to see evidence of that possibility from time to time. 

If some Falcons message board guy is correct they're 1-9 at home against AFC teams since 2013. They're giving up an average of like 28 points per game ! They're far from unbeatable.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 09:33 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: What the hell - I'll defer to the cliche: Any given Sunday. Maybe our defense finds itself, and draws the line. I don't expect it, but I don't rule it out despite my gut feeling that next year is when we take control of the AFC. In order to do that though, we've got to see evidence of that possibility from time to time. 

Yes and it could happen this Sunday especially after seeing the stat that Bengalfan74 provided.

If the Falcons really struggle at home that bad against AFC teams i might have to change my prediction.

We have already beat two decent AFC teams, one on the road. I think that Billings will eventually be that player i
thought he could be, we are still very young and have new coaches, new players and rookies playing. I agree that
next year is when we should start putting it all together but i hope it starts this year as you say.

Need to see the evidence.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 11:08 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If some Falcons message board guy is correct they're 1-9 at home against AFC teams since 2013. They're giving up an average of like 28 points per game ! They're far from unbeatable.

I always wait to hear from Brandon Lang, on Mo's show, to get a feel for how they will do. Odds makers have all kinds of wacky facts about games and spreads. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
27 - 20 Bengals

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
37-36 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
31-10 good guys
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Everybody else is going high so I'll go low--13-6 Bengals.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
We need a win this week period. I live in Savannah Georgia and if I have to listen to the retards in Georgia after this game I will puke. 31 - 17 Bengals. Defense matches up well with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Just read Freeman is still out for this game. I think that's a pretty huge factor. Anyone know who their backups are?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 12:48 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just read Freeman is still out for this game. I think that's a pretty huge factor. Anyone know who their backups are?

Tevin Coleman pretty damn good player would not expect a huge difference.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 02:20 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Tevin Coleman pretty damn good player would not expect a huge difference.

Tevin Coleman is more of a scat back, way faster than Freeman. Think we would match up better against Freeman, but
also without the change up it might actually help us even if Coleman is the more dangerous back. The one two punch of
these guys helps them both out. Both can catch the ball out of the backfield so this is definately something we need to
watch out for with Coleman. This is one of the things that concerns me about this game.

We need to tackle RB's better.
Reply/Quote
I predict AD throws for 400 yards ad 4 TD's as Bengals defense makes plays while Falcons do not. Bengals win 38-28.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Atlanta 41 - Bengals 28

Bengals play a competitive game in the first half, and in usual fashion get their ass kicked in the 3rd Q - Then too little too late.
Reply/Quote
Almost time to kick Falcon butt !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
We don't pressure Ryan, he has all day to throw and tears up our secondary. Offense performs but not enough to keep up.
Bengals 24
Falcons 34
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 07:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 37-36 Bengals.

Shocked 

BOW TO THE MASTER!!

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Shocked 

BOW TO THE MASTER!!

Congratulations.  You threw up a score you figured could never happen and lo and behold, it did.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

BOW TO THE MASTER!!

Well done, sir.

Reply/Quote

BOW TO THE MASTER!!

lol. I'll rep but NO bow!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote