Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Fan Meetup section
Hello board, I was on the original board for many years and was active for a few but mainly browsed the majority of the time.

My suggestion for this board is to add some type of subforum like boards.bengals had where fans from out of town can discuss meeting up and tailgating for away games and such. I live in baltimore and would love to meet some bengals fans to tailgate with week 3 outside of M&T and possibly attempt to sit near eachother.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 02:21 PM)Jeffalotus Wrote: Hello board, I was on the original board for many years and was active for a few but mainly browsed the majority of the time.

My suggestion for this board is to add some type of subforum like boards.bengals had where fans from out of town can discuss meeting up and tailgating for away games and such.  I live in baltimore and would love to meet some bengals fans to tailgate with week 3 outside of M&T and possibly attempt to sit near eachother.

You might want to try this sub-forum.

http://bengalsboard.net/Forum-Fan-Connection-Tickets-tailgating-etc
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 04:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You might want to try this sub-forum.

http://bengalsboard.net/Forum-Fan-Connection-Tickets-tailgating-etc

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I am still getting use to this new layout. I apologize for a pointless thread.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 03:07 AM)Jeffalotus Wrote: Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I am still getting use to this new layout. I apologize for a pointless thread.

No problem, and welcome aboard!   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I found it last week. Unfortunately it's not as lively as our old boards yet, but hopefully with some time it will be. My last Oakland trip I probably met up with about 50 fans from the board. There's been only one post and one reply, which was mine about first game of regular season.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 03:07 AM)Jeffalotus Wrote: Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I am still getting use to this new layout. I apologize for a pointless thread.

(08-21-2015, 09:04 PM)Jenking1616 Wrote: I found it last week. Unfortunately it's not as lively as our old boards yet, but hopefully with some time it will be. My last Oakland trip I probably met up with about 50 fans from the board. There's been only one post and one reply, which was mine about first game of regular season.

I moved the 'Fan Connection' sub-forum to the "Game Day!" section. It should be more visible and easier to find there. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 10:23 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: I moved the 'Fan Connection' sub-forum to the "Game Day!" section. It should be more visible and easier to find there. 

Columbus, OH.  Need a place to watch games with OTHER FANS!
Reply/Quote
I need a place around Cleveland, Ohio to watch the games with some Bengals fans.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote