Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Fans #1
Congratulations to each and every one of you:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-fans-ranked-booziest-in-the-nfl-new-survey-reports/ar-AANGV0B?ocid=uxbndlbing

Quote:Out of 32 teams surveyed by Sports Handle, Bengals fans ranked first overall, drinking an average of 5.2 drinks and spending an average of $43.08 per game on alcohol.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My wife doesn’t approve, but Sundays are for the boyz.
Reply/Quote
Never touch the stuff, not so much as a drop in 16 years. So, the rest of you must be picking up my slack. Good on ya.

And, yes, imagine for a moment being a fan of this team sober Gaah
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
You can’t blame us. They had the nickname bungles for I don’t know how long.

It’s tough being a fan if this team
Reply/Quote
Shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.... it's been a rough 30 years under Mikey.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I’ve done my part. Drunk
Reply/Quote
Who Dey gonna make the next beer run?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Who is the #1 glue sniffing fanbase, though?
Reply/Quote
3 or 4 at the stadium each game for me!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Bill's fans are overrated and Browns are just cheap.. great homor as a season ticket owner
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who is the #1 glue sniffing fanbase, though?

Philly.

[Image: its-alway-sunny-in-philadelphia-glue.gif]

Reply/Quote
With the product that is often on the field for the Bengals over the years its not surprising at all.

Never really drank at games per the drive home so thinking the average has to be way higher than listed for the actual drinkers, more like 8-10

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Yes being a Bengals fan can be challenging sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Never touch the stuff, not so much as a drop in 16 years. So, the rest of you must be picking up my slack. Good on ya.

I dunno how you do it...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Never touch the stuff, not so much as a drop in 16 years.  So, the rest of you must be picking up my slack.  Good on ya.

Exactly
Reply/Quote
Just keep it classy and don't throw beer cans on the field. I just watched that documentary on Netflix where the drunk Pistons fans just about rioted.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 10:01 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Just keep it classy and don't throw beer cans on the field. I just watched that documentary on Netflix where the drunk Pistons fans just about rioted.

So you’re saying Ron Artest wasn’t at fault?
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 10:17 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: So you’re saying Ron Artest wasn’t at fault?

Not at all. He's definitely a headcase. His actions are what pissed everyone off in the first place. I'm just saying the fans were classless, short-tempered, and uncivil. Yeah Artest committed a hard foul in garbage time, yeah he laid out on the table like a maniac. And Artest had no business charging the stands after having a beer thrown at him lol. But the bottom line is the fans aren't blameless either. 

All I'm saying is it makes the organization and fanbase in general look lousy when you hear of trash being spread on quarterback's lawns, trash being thrown on the field (not saying this happened at a Bengals game). All I'm saying is keep it classy. Be a cool/fun drunk. That's it. Take the loss with class. I'm hoping Burrow brings about a lot more winning in the future. 
Reply/Quote
Who Dey! is the only appropriate response to this thread.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 09:08 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Who Dey! is the only appropriate response to this thread.

Actually Hu-Dey....

[Image: 8vm3dhsszo951.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...3455c9b8ae]
Reply/Quote