Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Fans Ego
(11-29-2019, 05:41 PM)jason Wrote: I'm saying Andy Dalton has generally beat the brakes off the Browns. Just like Ben Roethlisberger has done to us.

The Browns are 31- 97 in the Dalton years through 2018. I’ll put that down as a positive that Dalton had their number.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 01:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: Funny you mention that since I've made several comments about Mike Brown and the bengals in the comments sections of a few nationally syndicated newspapers and very few people know who Mike Brown is much less the bengals..

Hell, even when this team was having some regular season success, we were still an afterthought.  I bet half of the causal fans around the country confuse us with the Browns and vice versa.  Ohio team, orange, Browns?  Wait, there's two orange Ohio teams?   

For the longest time, after the Lombardi glory years, Green Bay was the Siberia of the NFL.  That torch has been passed to and firmly entrenched here.  We're so much of an afterthought, national media doesn't even waste much time making fun of us.  That's sad.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 08:41 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hell, even when this team was having some regular season success, we were still an afterthought.  I bet half of the causal fans around the country confuse us with the Browns and vice versa.  Ohio team, orange, Browns?  Wait, there's two orange Ohio teams?   

For the longest time, after the Lombardi glory years, Green Bay was the Siberia of the NFL.  That torch has been passed to and firmly entrenched here.  We're so much of an afterthought, national media doesn't even waste much time making fun of us.  That's sad.

Indeed. We're largely irrelevant.

Probably the Lions would be too, but they get Thanksgiving day games and had Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson or they'd have our fate.

I'd say the Bills and Cardinals also share a similar view where people don't really know about them.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2019, 08:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Indeed. We're largely irrelevant.

Probably the Lions would be too, but they get Thanksgiving day games and had Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson or they'd have our fate.

I'd say the Bills and Cardinals also share a similar view where people don't really know about them.

You'll have people argue otherwise but nationally this team went from total laughingstock to laughingstock with an * over the last decade, that's all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote