Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Bengals Get Many Trade Offers Before Friday Night
Miami or Florio?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow will be an Bengal but if I knew I could get Tua and Simmons and more, that's a long phone call.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 01:28 PM)phil413 Wrote: Burrow will be an Bengal but if I knew I could get Tua and Simmons and more, that's a long phone call.
(Just allowing myself to daydream out loud)
And if a team flips with WAS and nabs Tua, Young & Simmons added to this defense would turn heads.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we trade up into the first round tonight instead of trading back tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:19 AM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: OR, and this is my dream scenario, Mims or Queen fall out of rd 1 along with Love, and Indy believing we may trade out offers a day 3 pick just to swap picks.... we get our first round dropper AND a trade down. Dreaming, I know. 

I Indy would be eyeing to trade into the end of the first. Extra year option will have teams who would be looking for him at 33 or 34 might as well try for 31 or 32.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 02:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe we trade up into the first round tonight instead of trading back tomorrow.

SF is said to have 31 up for grabs, KC could use a LB and its only 20pts to move up 2 slots, that's a 6th or a 5th and getting say a 7th back.  SF plays it safe if its between a few players for them.

Cincy gets the 1st rd pick with the extra year of control, that could be a bigger deal for a big money position like tackle if they want Jones bad enough. 
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 12:59 AM)kevin Wrote: Bengals will take Burrow, but after Thursday Picks a QB will be there that some teams want bad at start of 2.  Also some teams may be interested in Dalton after Bengals pick Burrow.  A team wanting Dalton and whoever they covet at pick 33,  but for that a team has to sweeten the pot for Bengals by some good picks such as their 2 and maybe their 3 and maybe more.  

I'm not saying Bengals trade out of 33.  There may be somebody there Friday Morning that Bengals want bad Friday Night.   I am saying Bengals will get some very tempting offers.  There will be a QB that some team wants bad at 33.  Or the idea of getting Dalton and taking a top RB or whoever at 33.  

The Bengals will get some offers for 33, that you can count on.

For sure, there will be lots of offers in every round. It is the most valuable pick in every round and great players fall all the time.

Would want some more picks in the mid rounds so all for taking a trade offer if some can't miss pick isn't there.
Reply/Quote
If we trade this pick, I'm done. Simple as that. It won't be easy. I've followed this team religiously since 1968. But you gotta draw a line somewhere.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 02:35 PM)phil413 Wrote: SF is said to have 31 up for grabs, KC could use a LB and its only 20pts to move up 2 slots, that's a 6th or a 5th and getting say a 7th back.  SF plays it safe if its between a few players for them.

Cincy gets the 1st rd pick with the extra year of control, that could be a bigger deal for a big money position like tackle if they want Jones bad enough. 

It may look like only 20 points on paper, but when you're asking another team to do YOU the favor, that 20 can suddenly turn into 100+.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 02:52 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: If we trade this pick, I'm done. Simple as that. It won't be easy. I've followed this team religiously since 1968. But you gotta draw a line somewhere.

Did you read the post? Mark your words, if we trade the 33rd pick, you will be done. 
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 02:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Did you read the post? Mark your words, if we trade the 33rd pick, you will be done. 

I was referring to Florio badgering us with rumors of the Dolphins trying to trade with Detroit for their 3rd overall pick in the fist so they can offer us that 3rd and their 5th for our 1st. 

I just learned that Florio is also a lawyer. Go figure. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 02:59 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I was referring to Florio badgering us with rumors of the Dolphins trying to trade with Detroit for their 3rd overall pick in the fist so they can offer us that 3rd and their 5th for our 1st. 

I just learned that Florio is also a lawyer. Go figure. 

Florio is an idiot, Burrow will be the pick tonight Shady, don't fret brother.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 01:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Dolphins' trade offers have been rejected!

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2020/04/bengals-reject-dolphins-draft-trade

There's a flood watch in Miami for tonight, starting at about 7:30, when the tears start flowing.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote