Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Giants Predictions
Bengals 27
Giants 17.

I see the Bengals being more physical on defense and knocking Manning around. Bengals win turnover battle. Bengals offense will grind Giants down. I also see Dalton running for his life and somehow able to make plays. I am still positive on this team. They are 1/2 game out of first place for goodness sake.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Giants have played some tough teams this year and are 5-3. We're lucky to be 3-4-1. I don't see us winning this game on the road and on Monday night. If they do, this team will have turned it around. If they suffer another primetime loss, coupled with another post-bye week collapse, I think the calls for M. Lewis's departure are going to be much louder. The dropoff in play from last year to this year makes this year's team no fun to watch. Dalton will be 30 and AJ will be 29 next year. Will Marvin keep trying until these two are completely burned up before he gives up? That will be truly sad.

Nevertheless,

Giants - 35
Bengals - 17
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 01:35 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We struggle in the red zone, their defense is one of the betters in the red zone, so there you go.

The Bengals were 4 for 4 in the RZ in their last game. 

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 01:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Bengals were 4 for 4 in the RZ in their last game. 

Last game is a not an accurate reflection of the entire season up to this point.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 11:42 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Last game is a not an accurate reflection of the entire season up to this point.

Eifert being back makes a HUGE difference. I'm not worried about our O in the RZ at this point. 

Our D is another story...

Reply/Quote
I think our offense will really start to improve the rest of the way. Defense has me terrified tho. I'll say Bengals pull out a much needed prime time road win.

Bengals 31
Giants 27
Reply/Quote
The Giants are terrible at running the ball ,besides Odell they have a rookie Shepherd at the other WR ,Cruz is banged up , their Tight Ends are average at best and their D struggles to get pressure on the qb. However based on what I've seen from this defense the Giants running game will get back on track , the theme of the Bengals making average tight ends look good will continue , The bengals will try double teaming Odell but will blow a coverage and he will score a long td, the rookie Shepherd will have a solid game. Our offense will keep things close however down 3pts in the 4th with the Bengals driving Ogbuehi will give up a sack ending the drive. Bengals lose by 3 Marvin giggles during his press conference.
Reply/Quote
They have hung in games they really shouldn't have, and yet only real thrashing was Dallas. If they get any better on D, I will say 27-23 (is this the blanket guess for "who knows"?) Bengals win
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 07:12 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: The Giants have played some tough teams this year and are 5-3.  We're lucky to be 3-4-1.  I don't see us winning this game on the road and on Monday night.  If they do, this team will have turned it around.  

Agree totally. Its Monday night big stage. They've already won one and tied one big stage game this year.

History says they lay their usual egg .... BUT .... if for some reason they rewrite some history and win .... it may be a whole different second half.
Reply/Quote
Giants- 61
Bengals- 7
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2016, 04:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Giants- 61
Bengals- 7

If this is the final score, Marvin better pack his bags immediately.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I really don't believe it, but i pray its Bengals 24- 21 Giants
Reply/Quote
27-23 Giants Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 07:12 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: The Giants have played some tough teams this year and are 5-3.  We're lucky to be 3-4-1.  I don't see us winning this game on the road and on Monday night.  If they do, this team will have turned it around.  If they suffer another primetime loss, coupled with another post-bye week collapse,  I think the calls for M. Lewis's departure are going to be much louder.  The dropoff in play from last year to this year makes this year's team no fun to watch.  Dalton will be 30 and AJ will be 29 next year.  Will Marvin keep trying until these two are completely burned up before he gives up?  That will be truly sad.

Nevertheless,

Giants - 35
Bengals - 17

Sadly 2Minutes got it right on everytrhing!
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 23
Giants - 23

3-4-2.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 24
Giants - 20

Against all odds in a surprise victory !

Orange
[Image: th?id=OIP.Mc49aff6468b74fc11708cc0b02286...=234&h=158]

beats

Blue
[Image: th?id=OIP.Ma1ce3f57e8dc8f2878ba60bbb9f7f...=332&h=167]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
38-31 either way.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Prime Time, on the road, against a winning team, after the bye, and a joke of a coaching staff.

Giants 33

Bengals 17

Here's to hoping I'm wrong

I really, really hate that I agree with you on this.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Prime Time, on the road, against a winning team, after the bye, and a joke of a coaching staff.

Giants 33

Bengals 17

Here's to hoping I'm wrong

x2

(11-07-2016, 07:12 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: The Giants have played some tough teams this year and are 5-3. We're lucky to be 3-4-1. I don't see us winning this game on the road and on Monday night. If they do, this team will have turned it around. If they suffer another primetime loss, coupled with another post-bye week collapse, I think the calls for M. Lewis's departure are going to be much louder. The dropoff in play from last year to this year makes this year's team no fun to watch. Dalton will be 30 and AJ will be 29 next year. Will Marvin keep trying until these two are completely burned up before he gives up? That will be truly sad.

Nevertheless,

Giants - 35
Bengals - 17

31-24 Giants Win Sad
Reply/Quote
By every measure this team should come out well rested, focused, and on fire.

However this isn't a well coached team.

We'll come out looking good and then the Giants will begin to dismantle us...they'll score some points in garbage time to make it look close.

34-24

Reply/Quote