• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals-Hard Knocks style show this season
this could be fun to watch. No other details yet

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Oh hell ya

Cigar
Reply/Quote
I'm pumped about this. A lot of teams have been doing various behind the scenes videos on their sites. I've been hoping the Bengals would join in the fun.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 10:26 PM)pally Wrote: this could be fun to watch.  No other details yet

Is the only news regarding it? Like, is it going to be on a streaming service? Just some quick video shorts on the website? 

I want details, man! Details!! I need to figure out how I'm going to watch it when I'm at work. ThumbsUp

EDIT: sorry, pally, just now saw that you said there are no other details. Gaah
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Sounds like something Elizabeth Blackburn would propose because she has been amazing.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 09:58 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Is the only news regarding it? Like, is it going to be on a streaming service? Just some quick video shorts on the website? 

I want details, man! Details!! I need to figure out how I'm going to watch it when I'm at work. ThumbsUp

EDIT: sorry, pally, just now saw that you said there are no other details. Gaah

Dork.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That will be interesting, can't wait.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to it.
Reply/Quote
I love it because, along with because of the success, people are taking interest in the team and it builds the fanbase!

I LOVE that we’re becoming more and more of a traditional franchise with things like a practice bubble and then this because it will be a lot better when we start winning ships!

It will also be beneficial to fans to bring them into the lives of players!
Reply/Quote
Burrow has his name all on this
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The more Bengals shows and vids the better. All for it. Would like to know the details on down the road, thanks Pally. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to this show

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
and in other tv news, Joe Burrow said he turned down season 2 of Quarterbacks. He said he wasn't adverse to doing it some day but not yet

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The 2013 Hard Knocks was pretty fun.
Reply/Quote
Earlier this summer I assumed the Bengals wanted to announce the Burrow deal on Hard Knocks. As such a massive inflection point for the franchise, I figured they'd milk it for all it's worth (no pun intended).

Then the Jets were announced, which left me scratching my head as to how it would happen now. This show- if true- would answer that question.
Reply/Quote
I hope it's an online stream so those of us not living in Cincy can watch it.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 11:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I hope it's an online stream so those of us not living in Cincy can watch it.

I was hoping the same thing. 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 10:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dork.

[Image: R.720c35ba5ed394fe17faf5f5a20a06d2?rik=4...ImgRaw&r=0]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think this was a cover for Netflix Quarterbacks. Peter King this morning mentioned that Joe was in season 2, has since edited it out, even though he denied it. I think the show asked teams and players not to reveal it yet and King may have slipped on letting it out.
Reply/Quote
I think Joe wants to wait until he wins the SB to do it. Until then, his focus is on winning the championship.
Reply/Quote