• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals-Hard Knocks style show this season
Just heard Burrow is in fact the headliner for the Netflix Series Quarterback
Reply/Quote
I'll believe the QB thing when Joe or Peyton Manning announce it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 11:31 AM)BengalBob Wrote: Just heard Burrow is in fact the headliner for the Netflix Series Quarterback

No he's not: he explicitly said on Wednesday that he wasn't doing it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 11:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I hope it's an online stream so those of us not living in Cincy can watch it.

I wonder if it will be in the same vein as the UC Bearcats streaming video(s) called Let it Fly.   The team/school produces its own 4 part video series every summer following along in camp up until the first game. I think it films one week then airs the following week. It's on their Athletics web page and YouTube.  It's pretty cool. 
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 12:21 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: No he's not: he explicitly said on Wednesday that he wasn't doing it

Peter King let it slip this morning in his article Joe was in it then quickly removed it. The fact there is an unnamed show supposedly involving the Bengals seems like a cover for all the camera crews following Joe around camp and such.
Reply/Quote
No idea if the rumors are true but I would love to see Joe on the show. I thoroughly enjoyed season one.
Reply/Quote
From The Jungle coming soon to You Tube and Cincinnati's channel 12 (WKRC)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 03:38 PM)pally Wrote: From The Jungle coming soon to You Tube and Cincinnati's channel 12 (WKRC)

Looks really good! I will devour every episode.
Reply/Quote