Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Have Rough First Game at Seattle
"Rough" as in it's a tough place to play and they're outmatched at some skill positions, or "rough" like they're going to let Victoria C raise the 12th man flag for that game? Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well it got a little less rough since one of their best defenders Jarran Reed is suspended for the first 6 games.
Reply/Quote
Seattle's first round pick L.J. Collier was carted off the field yesterday with a high ankle sprain. They expect him to miss all of the pre season at least.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This thread started July 22nd. So as some of you complain and whine about the Bengals, as you will, as you always do. Give some credit to Seattle is a hard place to win. They don't lose much in Seattle. They have a good QB, a good coach, always a tough defense. Their crowd is a million times louder than Paul Brown Stadium Fans, unless it is filled with Steelers Fans.

So Seattle is a hard place to play, one of hardest in NFL. Bengals lost 21 to 20. They played them tough all game. I thought it was a better effort than the Bungles who finished 2018 looking awful.

I didn't expect New Dey to happen over night. I'm proud of the effort the team put out. If they keep putting out that effort, they will win some games this year. I saw things about Bengals that I liked today, unlike last season when I thought the whole season was a flop.

GO BENGALS....NEW DEY
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 11:39 PM)kevin Wrote: This thread started July 22nd.   So as some of you complain and whine about the Bengals, as you will, as you always do.  Give some credit to Seattle is a hard place to win.  They don't lose much in Seattle.  They have a good QB, a good coach, always a tough defense. Their crowd is a million times louder than Paul Brown Stadium Fans, unless it is filled with Steelers Fans.

So Seattle is a hard place to play, one of hardest in NFL.  Bengals lost 21 to 20.  They played them tough all game.  I thought it was a better effort than the Bungles who finished 2018 looking awful.

I didn't expect New Dey to happen over night.  I'm proud of the effort the team put out.  If they keep putting out that effort, they will win some games this year.  I saw things about Bengals that I liked today, unlike last season when I thought the whole season was a flop.

GO BENGALS....NEW DEY

I agree the Bengals were in for a tough game going to Seattle. I was hoping for a win but wasn't going to be surprised or majorly upset if they lost. Until the game started. The Bengals dominated Seattle in every facet of the game except for making huge mistakes. Dre getting baited to shove a guy for no reason (shocker), Erickson fumble, Dre falling over his own feet, Andy following it up with an unforced fumble, Bullock missing the field goal. The Bengals could have and should have won the game by probably 2 scores but did just enough self-implosion to give it away. 

That seems pretty SAME DEY to me. I'll grant, it's only been one game so things can change but the Bengals losing today was Marvinesque but people are trying to spin it because they like Taylor better. 

Also, Dalton had a good game but is still not the answer. Put up a lot of yards and had high completion number but he was good not great.
Reply/Quote