Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerseys on NFL shop
(02-02-2022, 06:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ive had a 6 pack of these for over 10 years that my dad gave me from the last superbowl...    Finally gonna get to try them (these new ones not the 30 year old ones)  And buy a few extra to keep sake.    

Never seen a hudepohl beer...    now just gotta find a retailer

Right?  I'm hoping I can get a sixer to drink and celebrate with, and another I can shove in my basement like my dad did the last time they came out.  Guess it'll depend when they release how easily I can get my hands on them.  I ran into some guy here in CO over the weekend that told me has an old sixer from the last time sitting somewhere.  I feel like most of them were never consumed. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There are a few youth SB patch jerseys up now.

https://www.nflshop.com/cincinnati-bengals/jerseys/t-25158060+d-0182990135+z-8-4167306599?_ref=p-TLP:m-SIDE_NAV

Also:

[Image: 655398bc-b8d3-4a4d-8f45-5e92bbd93158__500X190.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Burrow/Chase fashion jerseys with the SB patch on them are back in stock…

https://www.nflshop.com/cincinnati-bengals/men-jerseys/t-25152426+ga-12+d-3493778979+z-9-1387618945?_ref=m-TOPNAV:i-contextual

This is good because people were trying to sell them for $350+ on ebay.

Also does anyone buy those Super Bowl jerseys with no team on them? I think they are stupid and ugly but to each their own I guess.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna be a ***** and wait until after they win the Super Bowl to buy one. If I buy one now and they lose the jersey is just going to depress me every time I look at it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
If anyone has recently bought Fanatics t shirts, you know not to do it anymore. The t shirts are unwearable
Too thin...just bad all over.
It's been going on for at least 3 years.
I always got the super bowl head to head t shirt.
That's totally destroyed now.
I have old ones ,still decent, way better quality than now
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 05:04 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: If anyone has recently bought Fanatics t shirts, you know not to do it anymore. The t shirts are unwearable
Too thin...just bad all over.
It's been going on for at least 3 years.
I always got the super bowl head to head t shirt.
That's totally destroyed now.
I have old ones ,still decent, way better quality than now

Most t-shirts today feel like they are made of tissue paper.  Unless it specifically says it's heavy or a 'beefy t,' I don't purchase it.  Most of my t-shirts are old for that very reason.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 04:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The Burrow/Chase fashion jerseys with the SB patch on them are back in stock…

https://www.nflshop.com/cincinnati-bengals/men-jerseys/t-25152426+ga-12+d-3493778979+z-9-1387618945?_ref=m-TOPNAV:i-contextual

Also does anyone buy those Super Bowl jerseys with no team on them? I think they are stupid and ugly but to each their own I guess.

[Image: lowe_nfl.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
They have Burow, Chase and Higgins. That's it so far.

I'm waiting for a McPherson jersey. He's my fave and I doubt his gets bought nearly as much as the other players even though he is a big reason we are where we are.

Kickers never get the love...
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 05:36 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: [Image: lowe_nfl.png]

So basically those jerseys are for the folks that can afford the $39k tickets for the Super Bowl.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 05:39 PM)BengalB Wrote: They have Burow, Chase and Higgins. That's it so far.

I'm waiting for a McPherson jersey. He's my fave and I doubt his gets bought nearly as much as the other players even though he is a big reason we are where we are.

Kickers never get the love...

You must not be paying very close attention…

They completely sold out of McPherson jerseys after the Titans game, and the team had to announce they wouldn’t be getting anymore in anytime soon. The demand for them was insane.

Reply/Quote
Does anyone no if they will come out with the regular black jersey with the patch on it? That’s the jersey I would like to get, but if not I would go ahead and buy the fashion jersey. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
Descriptions says they will not be delivered until after the Superbowl. Just a heads up for those thinking they might get it before the game Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 07:30 PM)BengalsJA Wrote: Does anyone no if they will come out with the regular black jersey with the patch on it? That’s the jersey I would like to get, but if not I would go ahead and buy the fashion jersey. Thanks!

They've put them up for sale a few times, but they sell out in minutes. Keep checking. 
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 07:40 PM)wcu Wrote: They've put them up for sale a few times, but they sell out in minutes. Keep checking. 

JA, that was my question.  WCU, thanks for answering.  I almost pulled the trigger on the fashion jersey but I'm gonna wait for the real thing.
Reply/Quote
Plus, if you have an NFL credit card, you get 20% off of everything. Bengals gear is SOOOOO gone on the site and most stuff will arrive after the Super Bowl. It's ok, though. I have enough gear I can wear multiple layers like Joey did on Friends.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 04:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The Burrow/Chase fashion jerseys with the SB patch on them are back in stock…

Hi, everyone, can someone explain me the difference between the fashion jerseys and the normal game I haven't had much experience with jerseys so far.

I noticed that the number on the shoulder instead of the stripes. are the fashion jerseys more expensive or cheaper than the normal game jerseys?

nice greetings from Germany
[Image: hd4oesmu.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I always look at the page and go for newest additions. They just released some Evan McPherson socks. Awesome.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 02:54 PM)dNs_GER Wrote: Hi, everyone, can someone explain me the difference between the fashion jerseys and the normal game I haven't had much experience with jerseys so far.

I noticed that the number on the shoulder instead of the stripes. are the fashion jerseys more expensive or cheaper than the normal game jerseys?

nice greetings from Germany

The fashion jerseys are more a combination of a game jersey and a T-shirt (design). They're not as expensive as actual jerseys of the same quality. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 06:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The fashion jerseys are more a combination of a game jersey and a T-shirt (design). They're not as expensive as actual jerseys of the same quality. 

I think they are the same quality as the Nike Game jerseys just with a SB patch and different design/no stripes like you said.
They are actually a little more $ than the normal Game level jerseys. Normal Game jerseys are $119 and these are $139. So I guess $20 for a patch but no PB signature or stripes? (And yes I still bought one)
Reply/Quote