Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Helmet Ranked #6!
Bengals helmet is ranked #6 in the league, which is surprising because of the lack of love we usually get.

I also love that the Steelers' and Ravens' helmets are ranked in the 20s!

Not that it matters too much, but I just love that we're finally getting love!
Reply/Quote
Should be ranked number 1.
Reply/Quote
Don't we all love getting love? Cool

We have the best helmets in the league by far. Eagles are 2nd.
Reply/Quote
I can't stand any sort of list that requires clicking 100 times just to get through it. I know, I'm awful.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The bengals helmet is the best helmet in the league. Hands down. Very original and was way before its time.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 12:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Bengals helmet is ranked #6 in the league, which is surprising because of the lack of love we usually get.

No disrespect to you, but that site is a piece of shit! :)
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Seen this a few days ago. Steelers 2nd, go figure.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/best-worst-nfl-helmets-designs-cowboys-steelers-packers-steelers-patriots-jaguars-redskins
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:24 AM)Utts Wrote: No disrespect to you, but that site is a piece of shit! :)

None taken!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I actually kind of like the simplicity of the Cheifs and it is near the bottom while the Cardinals helmet is near the top with, basically, the same monochromatic look plus a logo?

I also like the Saints helmet, but maybe that is somewhat a function of their cool logo and colors. Helmet is basically just those two things.

The Bengals have the coolest helmet ever, and it isn't even close. The Rams and Vikes have horns, so they get points for at least trying to be something that fits their name....ditto the Eagles, but the Bengals is the most unique of all.

I remember someone had posted a picture of Paul Brown with a handful of helmets around him that was clearly, judging by the helmet design, back when the league began. One of the helmets was a more basic version of our tiger striped helmet of today.

I don't need it as their primary, but just once I would love to see a reverse color version of their helmet as a part of an alternate jersey/uniform idea. The orange would be black and the black striped orange. Sure, there are no black tigers with orange stripes, but I think with a black jersey and orange or white pants, it would be stunning.

If someone wanted to get really creative, have the current orange be an orange and white fade, like a real tiger. And do the same to the jersey. It may seem a little Jacksonville, but it would be cool nonetheless....not as cool as black with orange stripes, though.
Reply/Quote
A few weeks ago, we were watching a Steelers game (hoping for a loss), and my 11 year old daughter says "Why do they only have the logo on one side of their helmets? It looks stupid."

Out of the mouths of babes...
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 12:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The bengals helmet is the best helmet in the league.   Hands down.   Very original and was way before its time.

Torturous pain.   I agree with this statement 100%
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 12:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Bengals helmet is ranked #6 in the league, which is surprising because of the lack of love we usually get.

Funny how winning has changed the preception
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 11:52 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Torturous pain.   I agree with this statement 100%

LOL I know that was hard for you. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I like the Bengals helmet the same way I like shag carpeting.  Not only is it awesome, but it is admittedly campy, which makes it awesome in a jokingly fun way.  Honestly, the Bengals helmet looks as much like a bad 70s-era combover as it does a tiger.

[Image: a360e4d15cd1d1d3cdf010f90f2c2da1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals should be #1
Reply/Quote
We know why the Redskins helmet was ranked #32.

I also like the Giants helmet. In fact, after the Bengals uniforms, I think they have the 2nd best.
Reply/Quote
Their reasoning for the Raiders in the top 5 "you can't go wrong with silver and black..." smh
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 01:53 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Their reasoning for the Raiders in the top 5 "you can't go wrong with silver and black..." smh

Call me out of touch, but I still think the Raiders have the best ensemble in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Best helmet in the NFL ! Hands down.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
The writer is a moron. I think 25 of the 32 could make top 5 with a few tweaks. Sometimes plain rates you high and sometimes it rates you low. There was zero consistency.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote