Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Inactives vs. Jacksonville
Reply/Quote
Ross already ?

Facepalm
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Ross already ?

Facepalm

F Marvin.
Reply/Quote
Hahahaha. /cry

Top 10 pick is healthy and inactive.

Starting OL sucks and we still wont try the other guys on the roster.

2 RBs against a team we should be running against.

At least we have hardy nickerson and cethan carter up again
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:31 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote:

Only shocker there is Hill.  I wonder why?
Reply/Quote
Hill surprised me
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Ross already ?

Facepalm

Well he wasn't supposed to be active last week, but Core ended up in concussion protocol.  Core's back, so no surprise.
Reply/Quote
Leonard Fournette is out for a rule violation!
Reply/Quote
Maybe Ross isn't a good fit blocking in the run game? still makes no sense one of the more confusing things ive ever seen Marvin do.
Reply/Quote
The handling of John Ross is so bad that it’s bewildering...

No Hill!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
John Ross sucks. There, i said it and now i feel better.

Reply/Quote
Apparently Hill hurt an ankle in warmups. So doesnt make me hate Marvin as bad. But i still have a burning hatred/rage for him.
Reply/Quote
Leave it to the Bengals and Marvin Lewis to put me in a pissed of mood before kickoff even
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 02:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Apparently Hill hurt an ankle in warmups. So doesnt make me hate Marvin as bad. But i still have a burning hatred/rage for him.

Hopefully Mixon can handle the short yardage role like Hill can.  We really haven't seen Joe in that role just yet (that I can recall).
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 01:58 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Maybe Ross isn't a good fit blocking in the run game? still makes no sense one of the more confusing things ive ever seen Marvin do.

We have no run game to speak of.

Ross is looking like Jerome Simpson part II. Healthy scratches.
Reply/Quote
Just crazy that a team picking in the top 10 thought it was good enough for a luxury pic. Everyone knew Ross was a significant reach. Bengals proving everyone right. They still don't get it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Neglecting an awful o-line...refusing to play Ross when no other WR (outside of AJ) is stepping up...you'd almost think they don't care about winning.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 02:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hopefully Mixon can handle the short yardage role like Hill can.  We really haven't seen Joe in that role just yet (that I can recall).

Mixon will definitely get a shot today to prove he's the man, but in the 4 games where he has gotten double digit carries, he's only averaging 2.6 ypc. That's gotta change today if the Bengals are going to win this game.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 02:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We have no run game to speak of.

Ross is looking like Jerome Simpson part II. Healthy scratches.

I agree but jags are 31st against the run. Still doesn't make sense though. plus AJ Green is going against arguably best corner in the NFL this week
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 02:27 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I agree but jags are 31st against the run. Still doesn't make sense though. plus AJ Green is going against arguably best corner in the NFL this week

Ross's speed...even as a decoy would help greatly.

I don't get it. He has to be having issues learning the plays or look bad in practice.
Reply/Quote