Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Injured For Steelers Game
(10-12-2018, 05:26 PM)Joelist Wrote: I wonder what it is like to actually have all our players ready for big games? I think the last time we had a big game that did not feature us missing pieces was back in 2013?

How does this sound:  The Bengals win today, and go on to have a substantial division lead heading in to the final week of the season at pitt.  They rest a lot of their players and have a bye week as well.  Three weeks of rest and they approach their (home) playoff game with a completely healthy roster.

Sounds nice, doesn't it?  Of course, we wouldn't have Eifert or Glasgow, but it would still be nice.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
John Ross not expected to play.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1051383355525206017
Reply/Quote
According to Ian Rappaport

#Bengals WR John Ross, listed as questionable with a groin injury, is not expected to play today vs. the #Steelers, source said. @rapsheet

Well that sucks a bit but next man up! Steelers pass defense isnt great anyway.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ross out isn't the end of the world.

Gio out and WJ3 unknown is what is bothersome...
Reply/Quote
Now the word on game day is Ross is out. He would have been gimpy anyway. Green and Boyd are far better at this time anyway. Ross is still like a rookie due to injuries and often runs wrong routes. They have Malone, Erickson and others. I'm more concerned about WJ3 gimpy and that leaves us short at CB depth. With Eifert and Kroft both out, there is no TE depth. With Gio out, not much RB dept. Could have used Price at Center. Hopefully not too many injuries and we don't need dept. JUST WIN, BABY. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Thought Marvin was acting like Price was doing good weeks ago ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
WJ3 is expected to play. Still questionable. https://espn1530.iheart.com/featured/james-rapien/content/2018-10-14-here-is-your-bengals-injury-report/
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:47 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Thought Marvin was acting like Price was doing good weeks ago ?

That was just the weather report..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:47 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Thought Marvin was acting like Price was doing good weeks ago ?

By all reports, he was, and still is.

But recovering well does not mean fully healed or healed enough to get to work.
Reply/Quote