Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/Jags was the most watched week 13 MNF game since 2010
(12-06-2023, 03:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And the 49ers, that was very highly watched as well and we beat them.

We have added a lot of fans over the last couple of years for damn sure, what is wild is both Cincy and and Jacksonville are considered
small market teams.
The game being so competitive I am sure helped big time, Jake Browning surprised the hell out of everybody, including
me and it was a great game to watch, very entertaining.

They are awesome with those helmets alright. Wink

So true. It is why I even watched some of the NBA finals last year when the Nuggets won. I get so sick of the Lakers being in 
the Finals that I didn't watch the NBA for like 10 years and I hate the woke shit as well. I hate it when the stealers are in the SB
even more or even the Patriots. Most I think like to root for the underdog and that is why I became a Bengals fan in the first place
when I was 7 when we were playing the highly regarded Joe Montana, Jerry Rice lead 49ers.

That along with the badazz striped helmets of course.

I think a lot of it also just comes down to the QB matchups. Burrow, Mahomes, Sunshine, Allen, Jackson. 
 Those are the big 5 to watch, especially against each other. Herbert and Murray have fallen to the wayside. People turn in to watch Burrow, but once they are here, they realize this is a fun team to watch. 
Reply/Quote