Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals-Jaguars Draws Huge Audience, Most-Watched Thursday Night Game in Three Years
Total viewership for the game was 8.5 million viewers (TV and Digital), which makes it the most-watched exclusive Thursday Night Football game since Week 3 of the 2018 season when the Browns beat the Jets.

Bengals-Jaguars was television's most-watched telecast of the day.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-jaguars-draws-huge-audience-most-watched-thursday-night-game-in-three-years/ar-AAP7XSZ?ocid=msedgntp
Reply/Quote
Burrow produces ratings!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 04:35 PM)J24 Wrote: Burrow produces ratings!

Burrow vs Lawrence to be more specific.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 04:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Burrow vs Lawrence to be more specific.

Facts, willing to bet a bunch of college fans tuned in.
Reply/Quote
On paper that looked like it would be the least watched in history.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
FOX missed an opportunity, but they always do that crap when Bengals play TNF - that would be the only TNF game they refuse to televise.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 04:35 PM)J24 Wrote: Burrow produces ratings!

#1OA draft picks produce ratings
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 04:34 PM)Trademark Wrote: Total viewership for the game was 8.5 million viewers (TV and Digital), which makes it the most-watched exclusive Thursday Night Football game since Week 3 of the 2018 season when the Browns beat the Jets.

Bengals-Jaguars was television's most-watched telecast of the day.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-jaguars-draws-huge-audience-most-watched-thursday-night-game-in-three-years/ar-AAP7XSZ?ocid=msedgntp

Burrow vs Lawrence

A continuation of a college rivalry.

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 09:41 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: #1OA draft picks produce ratings

Some more than others…

I doubt Jared Goff vs Baker Mayfield would produce the same ratings Burrow vs Lawrence did.

Reply/Quote
Something tells me this won't be our last primetime game this season....

At least it lived up to the hype (and we won).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 10:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Some more than others…

I doubt Jared Goff vs Baker Mayfield would produce the same ratings Burrow vs Lawrence did.

not now maybe...  But This was the last 2 1OA going at it. and both still have college fans that might have tuned in etc.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 10:26 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: not now maybe...  But This was the last 2 1OA going at it. and both still have college fans that might have tuned in etc.

Yes, they are the last two, but they’re also two of the best college QB’s of all time, that also happened to both win championships. I think these two will draw ratings for a long time.

Reply/Quote
I definitely think this gets us flexed into some Prime Time games, and although I know some are against it, I hope it gets us back on Hard Knocks.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 11:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I definitely think this gets us flexed into some Prime Time games, and although I know some are against it, I hope it gets us back on Hard Knocks.

CJ Uzomah would be immensely entertaining on Hard Knocks.

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 11:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: CJ Uzomah would be immensely entertaining on Hard Knocks.

Heck yeah.... and I don't know why so many are opposed to it in prior conversations. We've been on twice and won the Division both times.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 10:16 AM)jj22 Wrote: Something tells me this won't be our last primetime game this season....

Well, I know we'll definitely be playing in primetime on Feb 13, 2022. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 12:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, I know we'll definitely be playing in primetime on Feb 13, 2022. Ninja

Get rid of the ninja, and stand by it!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 01:02 PM)jason Wrote: Get rid of the ninja, and stand by it!!!

The ninja's there because Google said the date was tentative. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 12:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, I know we'll definitely be playing in primetime on Feb 13, 2022. Ninja

(10-05-2021, 01:02 PM)jason Wrote: Get rid of the ninja, and stand by it!!!

Claim that shit!

Reply/Quote