Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Jaguars predictions
(11-29-2023, 11:19 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Hot Streak??? Didn't the 49ers destroy the Jags a couple of weeks ago in Jacksonville???? 

[Image: nfl-national-football-league.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz2WGU0Bo1fBSfu2FeksE...w&usqp=CAU]

49ers are one of the elite teams in the NFL
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
The more I think I know, the less i know.

Jags at home on Monday night in their Blackout game against a fading juggernaut without their franchise QB should win by 30.

Bengals 21-17
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 01:04 PM)Trademark Wrote: 49ers are one of the elite teams in the NFL

Then we must've been too a few weeks ago. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Defense comes alive and gets one pick 6. Charlie Jones runs one back for another 6. Money Mac kicks the game winner with no time left. Good guys stay undefeated in white unis. Jags overlook us like we did the Jets last year. 17-16 is the final.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jags have been a much better team on the road this season (actually have not lost a road game this year).

Jags are 2-3 in Jacksonville so far this season:
Chiefs L
49ers L
Texans L
Colts W
Titans W

That said, yeah Jags win 27-20

But not as close as score suggests, Bengals get something late when game is already all but over.
Reply/Quote
I think we will play better in this game especially on Offense but it won't show in the score because our Defense
just cannot keep a good Offense like the Jags out of the End Zone like we did the pitiful stealer Offense...

Jaguars - 34
Bengals - 20
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 01:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Then we must've been too a few weeks ago. Ninja

Changed quick didn't it?  Hilarious

We looked like an elite team against the 49ers. That is the team we should of been all year, too bad for the Burrow injuries, the 
poor coaching and the lack of development of our young guys in the trenches. I think we are a few coaching moves away along 
with some nice Draft picks and we could be right back to being elite again, but we will have to make said moves.

We drafted well last year now that Murphy is coming along. That is what you need to do to stay competitive. If we have another 
great Draft after a good Free Agency we should be right back to where we should be, on top of the AFC.
Reply/Quote
Jags dominate the game. Bengals can't move the chains. Jags 31 Bengals 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Jags - 24
Bengals - 13
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 01:04 PM)Trademark Wrote: 49ers are one of the elite teams in the NFL

The 49ers were on a 3 game losing streak. NOT AN ELITE TEAM, WHEN THEY BEAT THE JAGS. 

The Jags are on a 2 game-winning streak. NOT HOT STREAK.

Facts are facts. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lawrence/Etienne will have career days against this joke of a defense.

Browning continues to hold the ball for 5 seconds every play apparently not realizing this Oline will only give him 0.5 seconds.

Who cares the score. Be surprised if its not a complete blowout but the winner will never be in doubt. Jags by a mile.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 11:52 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Lawrence/Etienne will have career days against this joke of a defense.

Browning continues to hold the ball for 5 seconds every play apparently not realizing this Oline will only give him 0.5 seconds.

Who cares the score. Be surprised if its not a complete blowout but the winner will never be in doubt. Jags by a mile.

Eh, somewhere in the middle of what you say. Browning had time last week at times and still couldn't hit a wide open Iosivas
down the middle wide open. Our Defense isn't a joke, they need to work on the basics, tackling and stop letting TE's beat them 
in the middle of the field. LB's namely in Pratt and Wilson need to play better in coverage and especially Pratt needs to start 
tackling RB's and TE's instead of trying to keep them in the air for the strip.

Players know what Pratt is up to now, he needs to adjust.
Reply/Quote
I’m really torn on this one. My head says this should be a loss and possibly a blowout. My heart says never pick against our Bengals and our guys will never give up! Maybe Tee has a huge day, maybe DJ Turner and Battle each get an interception. Maybe Bengals win! 23-20.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2023, 09:41 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: I’m really torn on this one. My head says this should be a loss and possibly a blowout. My heart says never pick against our Bengals and our guys will never give up!  Maybe Tee has a huge day, maybe DJ Turner and Battle each get an interception. Maybe Bengals win!  23-20.

And with a win we'd be only one game behind the two sad-sack teams above us in the North.  It was a real pleasure today watching Pittsburgh and then the Stains getting dismantled.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Steelers and Browns winning today has made last weekend even worse if we could have won that this would have been a **** it nothing to lose game.

For the love of god please do not give up on the run game and give us half a chance.

Defence has to stop the explosives if it happens for the 4th straight game do we start asking questions iof Lou?

Jags 31

Bengals 17

Time to be a realist.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2023, 09:55 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Steelers and Browns winning today has made last weekend even worse if we could have won that this would have been a **** it nothing to lose game.

For the love of god please do not give up on the run game and give us half a chance.

Defence has to stop the explosives if it happens for the 4th straight game do we start asking questions iof Lou?

Jags 31

Bengals 17

Time to be a realist.

What?   Steelers were crushed by Arizona and the Browns were curbstomped vs the Rams.....?

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 12:36 AM)casear2727 Wrote: What?   Steelers were crushed by Arizona and the Browns were curbstomped vs the Rams.....?

Give us a break it’s 4am LOL

I meant losing today. Plus chiefs losing too the next few weeks are going to drive me insane thinking about what could have been.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 01:36 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Give us a break it’s 4am LOL

I meant losing today. Plus chiefs losing too the next few weeks are going to drive me insane thinking about what could have been.

LOL, I thought that might be the case after I posted that comment.  I get it, very disappointing.

Reply/Quote
Another of many embarrassing performance by this organization on national TV. Blow out…jags 35 bengals 10 and the bengals touchdown come late in the game.

This organization is still the same, lame as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 11:19 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Hot Streak??? Didn't the 49ers destroy the Jags a couple of weeks ago in Jacksonville???? 

[Image: nfl-national-football-league.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz2WGU0Bo1fBSfu2FeksE...w&usqp=CAU]

That’s when we had Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote