Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Jaguars predictions
What’s your predictions? I think that the Bengals win, it will be a defensive game. 16-13
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Jags 28

Us 10

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
20-13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Jags 24
Bengals 9
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Yeah, given how the Jags have played in most of their games, I'm having a hard time finding a reason why we'll win. Our defense was putrid against the Steelers and Colts and, IMO, they are the key to this game. If, IF our defense can play the way we THINK they can play, we have a chance if our offensive can do just enough. If our defense craps the bed yet again, then, yeah, we're going to lose big.

I can't help but think we're going to lose something like 28-10.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It's still just Blake freakin' Bortles. As long as Bengals keep Fournette in check, and even with Dalton getting sacked 8-10 times, I'll say...

Bengals 20
Jags 14.
Reply/Quote
Will be a defensive game. Our OL will look nonexistent. Dalton will get sacked 10+ times and that will give Jacksonville their 3rd game this season with 10+ sacks. Their defense will get them all of their points.

9 Bengals
16 Jacksonville
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton with extra flak jacket and rib protectors
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 03:52 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Andy Dalton with extra flak jacket and rib protectors

He won't make it out of Jacksonville.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Jaguars - 20
Bengals - 6

Terrible matchup for us, the Jags might break the record for most sacks in a single game. We couldn’t block or run against the Colts pathic defensive i don’t know how people think we’re gonna score points on this defense. Yeah I get people keep saying we’re playing against “Blake Bortles “but we struggled against Jacob Brisette , couldn’t stop old man Frank Gore and made Jack Doyle look like a hall of famer. It would be nice to put Bortles in long passing down situations but to do that we have to stop the run which we haven’t been able to do and Fournett is a way better RB than Gore right now.
Reply/Quote
I honestly feel that our O-Line will step up since AJ called them out
Reply/Quote
I would predict Jaguars 40, Bengals 0 .....but I'm hoping the Bengals take a knee not to protest but to pray, and somehow they get a miracle of 4-4 on the season at halfway point That would give them 2 nice wins to brag about. Buffalo and Jacksonville, plus the wins over awful Browns and Colts without any Luck. I hear the rookie RB is dinged up. Maybe somehow we escape with a win as opposed to my predicted 40 to 0 beating by Jags. ....Bengals were 3-5 at halfway point in 2012 with major O Line problems and won 7 of the last 8 games to go play-offs. Bengals started 1-6 in 1970 and won last 7 games to go play-offs. If Bengals walk away at 4-4 on season, it has happened before, I have seen it. A win over Jacksonville would be a good win over a good team to go with that win over Buffalo. We need that team that beat Buffalo to show up Sunday.

I'm changing my MOOD from Disapprove ( Disgusted )...back to HOPEFUL because a win over Jacksonville and 4-4 is to say the least being very Hopeful.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I believe this game is the perfect (bad) storm for the Bengals.

Jags are the number 1 rushing offense in the NFL and we're 18th against the run and struggle to stop it. They'll be able to eat the clock up. And then our O will be 3 and outing it a lot so our D will be out of gas toward end of 3rd qtr.

They're the best pass rushing defense in the NFL and we have no O-line ! We're on the road. I believe this game will be pretty ugly.

Bengals: 9

Jaguars: 26
Reply/Quote
This one will be uuuugggllllyyyy

Jags-27
Bengals-6

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 05:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This one will be uuuugggllllyyyy

Jags-27
Bengals-6

Got a lot of doubters. The Jags struggle against the run and I think Mixon will have another big day.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 05:15 PM)Trademark Wrote: Got a lot of doubters. The Jags struggle against the run and I think Mixon will have another big day.

I certainly hope to be wrong and you to be right. I just can’t see this Oline doing anything against this jags defense after the performance against Indy.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 05:48 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I certainly hope to be wrong and you to be right. I just can’t see this Oline doing anything against this jags defense after the performance against Indy.

Bovine will be in tears by end of 1st Q. Cry Lazor has become Zampese, and Marvin is still Marvin. Shocked Therefore, I have zero confidence the Bengals get a win. I am hoping the injuries imposed on the Bengals will not be too severe.
p.s. Alexander is not worth mentioning. Sick
Reply/Quote
Jag defense is terrible against the run....Last in the league I think. Perfect time for Mixon to put up or shut up. Bengals defense will want (need) to make a statement after a couple of awful games. Bortles is due for one of his sporadic crap-in-the-pants games.

Bengals 20-13
Reply/Quote
Every year there's a game the Bengals aren't supposed to win.
I will pick this one
The numbers say the Jags will punish the Bengals
But it's the NFL anything can happen

Bengals 17 Jags 13
Reply/Quote
My prediction,
First quarter Andy Dalton is injured and out for the season.
Second quarter AJ Green is injured and out for the season.
Third quarter AJ McCarron is injured and out for the season.
Fourth quarter Vontaze Burfict gets ejected and is suspended for the rest of the season.

After the game
Adam Jones and Joe Mixon go out, get drunk and walk down the street punching women, get 5 years for Assult.
Geno Atkins trips on a reporters mic cord and gets concussed making him re-evaluate then retires.
Carlos Dunlap just leaves never to be seen again.
Bodine is seen in the weight room doing bench presses.
Ogbuhei and Fisher are seen practicing, knock each other out, fall into comas but the Bengals still start them and they don't give up even a QB Pressure the rest of the season and both get selected to the Pro Bowl.
Reply/Quote