Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Jersey Sizing Question
I want to buy my nephew a custom Bengals jersey on the Bengals online Pro shop. Do you guys know if the sizes run big? I have a Burrow jersey from the his rookie year and mine felt a size larger than what I normally wear. Since it is customized, the jersey is non-returnable. I just want to make sure I get the right size and figured some of you might know.
Reply/Quote
There used to be a local place called Koch's years ago that was licensed to sell jerseys and they did a lot of custom jobs. 20 years ago, it was the only place in Cincinnati where you could buy jerseys of retired stars. I have no idea if they're still around or if they still have the NFL licensing.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:44 AM)jorev5 Wrote: I want to buy my nephew a custom Bengals jersey on the Bengals online Pro shop. Do you guys know if the sizes run big? I have a Burrow jersey from the his rookie year and mine felt a size larger than what I normally wear. Since it is customized, the jersey is non-returnable. I just want to make sure I get the right size and figured some of you might know.

Depends which type of jersey you’re talking about?

Game (basically a glorified T-shirt)
Limited (stitched numbers & names)
Elite (as close to the authentic jerseys the players wear as you can get - short sleeves and everything)

I always buy the Limited jerseys. They fit pretty true to size for me. I wear a 2XL in most shirts and that’s what my jerseys are. They’re just loose enough to wear over a hoodie or sweatshirt, but fit just right without one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
What size do you normally wear. I wear an XL shirt, and an XXL sweatshirt. On the few jerseys I have, I always get them at least XXL so I can wear them over a sweatshirt. (the only time I wear them is to games)
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:52 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: There used to be a local place called Koch's years ago that was licensed to sell jerseys and they did a lot of custom jobs. 20 years ago, it was the only place in Cincinnati where you could buy jerseys of retired stars. I have no idea if they're still around or if they still have the NFL licensing.

Yeah they're still there.  Awesome place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I weigh 150 LBS and my size is a medium. Hope that helps.

My Burrow jersey is a VAPOR Elite so quite more expensive but it's super cool.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote