Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Jersey help
Question 

Has anyone bought one of the new Nike Men's Color Rush Vapor Limited Jersey? Or even just the regular Vapor Limited?
If so, how do they fit? I've read some accounts of folks who've purchased one and they say that they run small, especially if you want to wear a layer underneath, because they fit true. And others say they ordered the size they wore in the Reebok Jersey and they fit fine. Lots of people are saying to order one size up, even if you don't want to wear like a hoodie underneath. This thread might not be in the right spot, but I figured I would get the most feedback here. I appreciate any and all input from Bengals Nation. The wife said she'd buy me one for my birthday Monday and I'm trying to get some information about this style of jersey before she changes her mind. Lolololol!
Thank you.
WHO DEY!!!!  Tiger
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Go large. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Reply/Quote
Nice looking jersey. Yes, I would definitely order it a size up. You'll definitely want that extra space, especially if you attend any cool weather games, and have other shirts under it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I got an extra-medium and it fits true to size.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 04:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:  You'll definitely want that extra space, especially if you attend any cool weather games, and have other shirts under it.

I was thinking hot water bottles full of liquor.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 04:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was thinking hot water bottles full of liquor.

Well, that too.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I would order one size larger myself.

BTW, good to see you around again Southern, you need to post more. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I guess it depends on how you wear clothes... Some people already order baggy size so when they order the same it still fits.

I haven't tried one... But football is a time of beer and carbs so I say 1 size to the large.... lol.

Or why just order 1 when you can get 2 for double the price.
Reply/Quote
Borntrade has that jersey for $28....just saying
Reply/Quote
I just ordered a t-shirt and I tried it on. Normally I wear XL, bulging muscles lol, but it was to tight so now I am sending it back..
Reply/Quote
Soon as the Brown family starts paying us to be walking billboards for the team (Remember kids, it's a privately owned corporation) I'll start wearing them. Until then, no free advertising . Everyone else pays for advertising. I see no reason sports teams should be exempt.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 11:40 PM)grampahol Wrote: Soon as the Brown family starts paying us to be walking billboards for the team (Remember kids, it's a privately owned corporation) I'll start wearing them. Until then, no free advertising . Everyone else pays for advertising. I see no reason sports teams should be exempt.. 

Do you really need to post this anytime people talk about jerseys? Lots of people like wearing/collecting jerseys, if you don’t, great, but this kind of post is pretty annoying tbh.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 11:40 PM)grampahol Wrote: Soon as the Brown family starts paying us to be walking billboards for the team (Remember kids, it's a privately owned corporation) I'll start wearing them. Until then, no free advertising . Everyone else pays for advertising. I see no reason sports teams should be exempt.. 

Damn dude. Must you be grumpy all the time. Give it a rest.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 03:07 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Damn dude. Must you be grumpy all the time. Give it a rest.

This post comes off a lil grumpy too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm getting old and looking forward to my grumpy card.
Reply/Quote
Being grumpy is all fine and good, but making someone feel silly for wearing a jersey of their favorite player or team I think a lot of us could do without.

It’s really easy to just not click on a thread about jerseys if they aren’t your thing.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:32 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Being grumpy is all fine and good, but making someone feel silly for wearing a jersey of their favorite player or team I think a lot of us could do without.

It’s really easy to just not click on a thread about jerseys if they aren’t your thing.

If you are feeling silly because of something someone else said, then its more about your own insecurities. I just took his post as his statement about how he feels about us paying them to advertise. I didn't think he was telling anyone else what they should do. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:44 AM)Beaker Wrote: If you are feeling silly because of something someone else said, then its more about your own insecurities. I just took his post as his statement about how he feels about us paying them to advertise. I didn't think he was telling anyone else what they should do. 

He chimes in every single time someone mentions jerseys. I don’t see what else that kind of post is trying to accomplish other than implying either A. You’re a sucker for giving the team free advertising (so what if you are I want my team to do well and not have a half empty stadium), or B. You’re weird for being an adult and wearing the jersey of another man (which I’ve seen said on this board).

Anyway, like I said, I just don’t see why you would come into a thread of someone asking for help about a jersey other than to offer said help, or talk Jersey’s in general.

Reply/Quote
I’m still debating what jersey to buy. I love Lawson but the #58 reminds of that slow fat mlb. Or #22 Jackson .
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 11:37 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I’m still debating what jersey to buy.  I love Lawson but the #58 reminds of that slow fat mlb. Or #22 Jackson .

My favorite uniform of all time was Eric Thomas' #22. 

[Image: ThomasEric22YT1-1989.jpg]

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote