Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Jersey help
(08-17-2018, 04:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Go large.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
This is true. I mean SHE is buying.  :andy: 

On a side note, I could see your comment as a future fast food upsize your combo slogan.  Hilarious

Thanks for the input fredtoast.
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 04:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nice looking jersey.  Yes, I would definitely order it a size up.  You'll definitely want that extra space, especially if you attend any cool weather games, and have other shirts under it.

It sure is. I may be in the minority, but I really like the Color Rush. That's what I'm leaning towards. I just don't want it to be too big and only to be able to wear it with something underneath during the cold months. 
Hope all is well your way my fellow NC Bengals fan! 
My oldest son and I will be in Charlotte for his first NFL game when the Bengals come to town 9/23. Let me know if you're going to be there. 
Reply/Quote

Check out this Vintage throwback I just recieved. I found it on the internet and it's in immaculate condition. This was my birthday present to myself. My first name is Blake and my oldest son wanted to know how I got a jersey with my name on it!  Hilarious

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 01:59 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: It sure is. I may be in the minority, but I really like the Color Rush. That's what I'm leaning towards. I just don't want it to be too big and only to be able to wear it with something underneath during the cold months. 
Hope all is well your way my fellow NC Bengals fan! 
My oldest son and I will be in Charlotte for his first NFL game when the Bengals come to town 9/23. Let me know if you're going to be there. 

I'm trying to be at that game.  I'm hosting training session/evaluation days the two preceding weekends, in preparation for a Strongman show that I'm hosting in October.  But, this will also be my single best opportunity to see the Bengals this season, at a fair and reasonable cost, without having to take any time off of work.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He chimes in every single time someone mentions jerseys. I don’t see what else that kind of post is trying to accomplish other than implying either A. You’re a sucker for giving the team free advertising (so what if you are I want my team to do well and not have a half empty stadium), or B. You’re weird for being an adult and wearing the jersey of another man (which I’ve seen said on this board).

Anyway, like I said, I just don’t see why you would come into a thread of someone asking for help about a jersey other than to offer said help, or talk Jersey’s in general.

Wear your jersey and do your thing. Don't worry if he doesn't agree with you or doesn't want to wear one on principle. It takes all kinds. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 11:37 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I’m still debating what jersey to buy. I love Lawson but the #58 reminds of that slow fat mlb. Or #22 Jackson .

Right now the only jersey I own is a black Burfict, but I want a Geno color rush at some point.

If I bought one of the young guys it would definitely be WJ3.

Reply/Quote
The last time a purchase a good supply of Jerseys was in 2010. Picked up CP9, T.O., Gresh, and Chad jerseys. The next year 3 of them were worthless. From that point forward I look more the the vintage. I've got a Munoz, Boomer, and Trumphy. My son also got me a custom with my name and the #13 on it. The only current Bengal I have is AJ Green,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 05:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I would order one size larger myself.

BTW, good to see you around again Southern, you need to post more. ThumbsUp

Thanks. Good to hear from you my Bengals brother! Between work, wife & 2 kids, adulting, etc....I don't have much free time. But I still lurk the boards when I can. 

I ordered it and it should be here by the weekend. I found an amazing deal on it and got a Bengals jacket included  for free pretty much. I'll try to share a review of the jersey the first chance I have. 

Tiger WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 02:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm trying to be at that game.  I'm hosting training session/evaluation days the two preceding weekends, in preparation for a Strongman show that I'm hosting in October.  But, this will also be my single best opportunity to see the Bengals this season, at a fair and reasonable cost, without having to take any time off of work.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 04:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right now the only jersey I own is a black Burfict, but I want a Geno color rush at some point.

If I bought one of the young guys it would definitely be WJ3.

I haven't bought a defensive player Jersey since Dan Wilkinson.  Ninja  I've avoided buying a 97 so I don't bring any Big Daddy bad juju upon him. 
But I would love to have a Geno Jersey for sure. 

As far as youngins, I would like to get a Mixon Jersey. But....I bet you can guess the last RB jersey I purchased.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 10:17 AM)SouthernStripes Wrote: I haven't bought a defensive player Jersey since Dan Wilkinson.  Ninja  I've avoided buying a 97 so I don't bring any Big Daddy bad juju upon him. 

As far as youngins, I would like to get a Mixon Jersey. But....I bet you can guess the last RB jersey I purchased.  Ninja

I know the feeling, I bought a Spikes jersey #51, looked cool as hell but then Merv moved in and TKO moved on..... Ninja
Now can't wait to get a #53...
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 02:51 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Do you really need to post this anytime people talk about jerseys? Lots of people like wearing/collecting jerseys, if you don’t, great, but this kind of post is pretty annoying tbh.

I agree. Not sure how it is advertising either.... Just a political agenda
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 10:17 AM)SouthernStripes Wrote: I haven't bought a defensive player Jersey since Dan Wilkinson.  Ninja  I've avoided buying a 97 so I don't bring any Big Daddy bad juju upon him. 

I have a Geno jersey. I'm too slender for the number 97. It looks funny on me. I don't have the same problem with 55 or 18.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have a away Atkins jersey
A black custom burfict
A all nike black AJ Green
Now I'm looking for a color rush jersey . But i can't find Jackson or Lawson. Does anyone know if I can get a custom color rush jersey? All i see is Dalton n green
Reply/Quote

Carter 32 
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 02:45 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I have a away Atkins jersey
A black custom burfict
A all nike black AJ Green
Now I'm looking for a color rush jersey . But i can't find Jackson or Lawson. Does anyone know if I can get a custom color rush jersey? All i see is Dalton n green

My OCD would never allow me to wear a color rush of a player that never played in one lol

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2018, 02:46 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Carter 32 

Unfortunately, you are correct.  Hilarious :andy:
Reply/Quote