Poll: Game Ball
Andy
Auden
Carlos
Sam
Kevin
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals Jets Game, Game Ball
Been a while since we got to do this and fully realizing I inviting "wit" of many a "realist" we must dust off the game ball and award it to a team that was coming off a 3-0 stretch, in which, they've scored 34 points a game. So who you got:

Andy Dalton: 243 yards 1 TD

Auden Tate: 66 receiving Yards

Carlos Dunlap: 7 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 PD

Sam Hubbard: 5 tackles, 1 sack, played 5 positions

Kevin Huber: Field position won the day

Other: Explain your wit
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
AD and Carlos should share since AD had 2 TD's dropped today.

But I voted Carlos, nice to see he cans still play

I want Chase Young opposite him for next few years
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Dalton in the first half. Dunlap in the second half. :)

I lean towards Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap. He was near unstoppable today.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Kevin Huber to me has been the team MVP all season. I think he's had an outstanding season for his position.. Give him the game ball!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Andy. All you mention are deserving, but his return rejuvenated the whole team. And he set a franchise record that Burrow will take years to break.
Reply/Quote
Gotta go with Dalton. Hubbard for runner up.
Reply/Quote
Gotta be Dunlap.
Reply/Quote
I went Dunlap. He was causing a lot of problems for Darnold.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Andy, the Bengals would have beat the Steelers last week if he was playing and he made some solid passes today. That TD pass to Boyd was very good. Dunlap second but I don't think he was a the game changer despite a great game.

Note: I do not think Andy is the answer for the Bengals but he earned this one.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Los

Reply/Quote
Carlos hands down. He played a hell of a game.
Reply/Quote
Dalton... He willed them to a win while leading a band if scrubs and neerdowells to an elusive victory.

It can't be Dunlap because we decided that QB is more important than pass rush yesterday or something... Right?

Plus Carlos was in on the Gatorade bucket dumping on Taylor... You're better than that Dunlap.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
You know it's been a long time since they've won when you forget bfine does these game ball threads...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
hard to choose between calros and red rifle
Reply/Quote
Andy, not even close.

Why? Because if Finley played, this thread & poll wouldn't be happening.

Any other season though ,Carlos for sure.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Tate was good, keeps getting better every game. It tells me we can move on from AJ GREEN.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 01:10 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Andy, not even close.

Why? Because if Finley played, this thread & poll wouldn't be happening.

Any other season though ,Carlos for sure.

Exactly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 12:21 AM)jason Wrote: Dalton... He willed them to a win while leading a band if scrubs and neerdowells to an elusive victory.

It can't be Dunlap because we decided that QB is more important than pass rush yesterday or something... Right?

Plus Carlos was in on the Gatorade bucket dumping on Taylor... You're better than that Dunlap.

Well yeah, in the overall scheme of things, no doubt. No one ever said a DE cant take a game over from time to time though.

Andy played pretty well, but his overall stats were really nothing to write home about. I’ll go with a guy that has 3 sacks and helped hold a team to 6 points.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 01:44 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Tate was good, keeps getting better every game.  It tells me we can move on from AJ GREEN.

it would b enice to see both on field at same time.
Reply/Quote