Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Kids Clothes
Anyone know of a good place to find Bengals clothes for kids online? I'm wanting to get my 7 & 5 year old girls some clothes online for next week but Fanatics & the team shop don't have much to choose from.

Who dey!
Reply/Quote
Can try etsy, some of those shops get the shirt in 4-5 days.
Reply/Quote
Etsy may be your best bet...so many of the official stores are sold out of Bengals stuff

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I just checked etsy and only one shop could get a small men's (no kid's) shirt by thursday. Everything else was by Sunday, there were more. You'd want to contact the shops today and ask if they can get it by Friday, someone will.

I've given bengals shop $1000 the last couple weeks lol, all burrow/bengals/afc-N champ useless crap. Had a 2ft wooden bengals sign made from etsy and the guy took a month to ship it, probably a browns fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:54 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Anyone know of a good place to find Bengals clothes for kids online? I'm wanting to get my 7 & 5 year old girls some clothes online for next week but Fanatics & the team shop don't have much to choose from.

Who dey!

Call the pro shop at the stadium. I'm sure they'd send you stuff. 

(513) 455-8484
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:15 PM)wcu Wrote: Call the pro shop at the stadium. I'm sure they'd send you stuff. 

(513) 455-8484

Better yet, try Koch's. They hooked us up last year when I couldn't find a youth burrow color rush anywhere else. 

(513) 621-2352
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote