Year End Close Dow Jones Industrial Average 2753
Interest Rates Year End Federal Reserve 10.50%
Average Cost of new house $120,000.00
Average Income per year $27,450.00
Average Monthly Rent $420.00
Average Price for new car $15,3500.00
1 gallon of gas 97 cents
Below are some Prices for UK guides in Pounds Sterling
FTSE 100 Average 2200 Average House Price 71,733 Gallon of Petrol 1.68 Yearly Inflation Rate UK 7.8% Interest Rates Year End Bank of England 14.88%
More Examples of Prices
US Postage Stamp 25 cents
BMW 325 $21,400
Ford Probe $12,695
Ham and Cheese Pizza $2.59
Rib Eye Steak Lb $3.79
Ritz Crackers $1.79
Barbie's Dancetime Shop $24.98
Ghostbusters Table-top Pinball $19.85
Reply/Quote
I wonder how ticket prices compare?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
One of the reasons I relate so much with the Bengals is likely due to neither of us doing anything of note in the past 30 years.
Reply/Quote
Lewis Billups
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 09:47 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: Lewis Billups
Exactly, I first moved to Cincinnati that year and just told someone the other day while watching NFL network that the Billups dropped interception should have been included on the what if plays that could've altered the future. Even though he is dead I still feel angry about that but R.I.P and condolences to his family.  Sad
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 10:04 PM)804 fan Wrote: Exactly, I first moved to Cincinnati that year and just told someone the other day while watching NFL network that the Billups dropped interception should have been included on the what if plays that could've altered the future. Even though he is dead I still feel angry about that but R.I.P and condolences to his family.  Sad

Kirkpatrick is the re-incarnation of Billups, he can't catch a ball if his life depended on it.   Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 10:04 PM)804 fan Wrote: Exactly, I first moved to Cincinnati that year and just told someone the other day while watching NFL network that the Billups dropped interception should have been included on the what if plays that could've altered the future. Even though he is dead I still feel angry about that but R.I.P and condolences to his family.  Sad

I can still see that play in my mind very vividly. Game over, World Champions, if he hangs on to the ^*#%ing ball!
Reply/Quote
I was 7. Barely understood football. Cried.

Just like Nately, not much has changed for me either.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 08:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I wonder how ticket prices compare?

Well, the average price for Bengals Super Bowl tickets have certainly plummeted since then.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't there a 3-D Pepsi commercial in that SB? I remember my Mom recording it for me on VCR and then mailing to me in Germany with a pair of glasses. At lease I think that was the one.

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 01:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wasn't there a 3-D Pepsi commercial in that SB? I remember my Mom recording it for me on VCR and then mailing to me in Germany with a pair of glasses. At lease I think that was the one.

If memory serves, there was some cheesy 3-D musical thing at halftime. 

On a good note, Mike Martin (Bengals WR) won the talent contest at halftime.  Bad as all that was, it was still better than many halftime shows the last couple decades or so.
Reply/Quote
Then just imagine if you were a fan of Cleveland, Detroit, or Jacksonville who have never been to a Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
HarleyDog was right about the commercial- though it was Diet Coke featuring a Pepsi vending machine.  Must say I didn't remember that at all.  Oh well, enjoy all!

Reply/Quote