Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Line
Lap is going off.

On Joey Porter, Tomlin, Buddy Horton
Reply/Quote
Know a link where we can hear it online?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 08:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Know a link where we can hear it online?

http://tunein.com/radio/WLW-700-s30848/
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Been listening to this program and to him for decades, and I've never heard Lap that riled up. He's calmed down now, but still alluding to his earlier comments.

They just finished talking to the LB coach about hiking in Mongolia. No kidding, the past fifteen minutes have been a travel dialogue. Don't try too hard to listen in.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Please if someone can provide a link that would be great
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 08:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lap is going off.  

Who's Buddy Horton?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:06 PM)McC Wrote: Who's Buddy Horton?

He's the brother-in-law of Ray Horton and the offical who threw the flag on Pacman. Lap playing up the Steeler-connection conspiracy.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 08:59 PM)jason Wrote: http://tunein.com/radio/WLW-700-s30848/

Thanks

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:06 PM)McC Wrote: Who's Buddy Horton?

The ref I will forever look for when we have games
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He's the brother-in-law of Ray Horton and the offical who threw the flag on Pacman.  Lap playing up the Steeler-connection conspiracy.

A) How can they be brother in laws and have the same last name outside of pure coincidence?

B) Ray Horton works for the Tennessee Titans.
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A) How can they be brother in laws and have the same last name outside of pure coincidence?

Sorry, not sure why I typed that, it's the BROTHER of Ray Horton. Ray used to be a coch with the Steelers. It's Lap's theory, not mine. And, he was joking.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 08:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lap is going off.  

As he should, coaches should be held to a higher standard
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A) How can they be brother in laws and have the same last name outside of pure coincidence?

Ray Horton was a Steelers coach when Joey Porter was a Steelers player.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Sorry, not sure why I typed that, it's the BROTHER of Ray Horton.  Ray used to be a coch with the Steelers.  It's Lap's theory, not mine.  And, he was joking.

Good, cause it's crazy talk. 
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:28 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Good, cause it's crazy talk. 

Forget it, he's rolling.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He's the brother-in-law of Ray Horton and the offical who threw the flag on Pacman.  Lap playing up the Steeler-connection conspiracy.

The one that had his back to pacman when he threw the flag? Good to know what his name is
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does anybody have a link of this recorded? I missed it and def want to hear
Reply/Quote
Lap was going off about Tomlin giving Porter the game ball and how he thinks he told his coaches to do what they needed to. I am just mind boggled by all of this!
Reply/Quote
And I just found this on Ray Horton: Prior to joining the Arizona staff, Horton spent seven seasons (2004-10) as the defensive backs/assistant defensive backs coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Notably, the Steelers defense ranked in the top 10 in the NFL in total defense each year he was there, including three number one rankings. He helped develop S Troy Polamalu during his time and saw him earn six Pro Bowl (2005-10) invites, named first-team All-Pro three times (2005, 2008, 2010) and earn AP Defensive Player of the Year honors in 2010. Throughout the course of his time with the Steelers, Horton coached in three Super Bowls – winning Super Bowls XL and XLIII and losing Super Bowl XLV.

If he was indeed the ref who threw the flag this is beyond anything I can wrap my mind around. How does the NFL allow this to happen???? OMG!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:13 PM)Gohards Wrote: Does anybody have a link of this recorded? I missed it and def want to hear

It will be posted here in a day or two.

http://www.700wlw.com/media/podcast-nfl-football-shows-bengals/

They have many recent radio shows posted.
Reply/Quote