Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/ Lions. Anyone care?
Nope

I may tune in for a bit just for a laugh, doubt I even watch more than a couple minutes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At least it isnt on during the evening like that one year it was. So I will watch it assuming I have all shopping done by then.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The Wifey is a Lions fan, so I'll be tuning in for the first time in 3 weeks...but only because we have to wait 4 years for every Bengals/Lions match.

We won the last one on a last minute FG and I can't remember the last time we lost to the Lions, but obviously that will change soon.

I'll be cheering on the Lions. Gives us a better draft pick and at least one of our teams will be making the playoffs.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 06:37 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I’m done going to PBS this year. No more money from me in 2017

When did you call it quits? Because if you went to the Bears game, then Mike Brown is probably laughing at the fact you went to all but one game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 05:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: True, but then this message board would be interesting again. We need a good topic for debate. All we've got is who can make the most damning argument of the Bengals/Mikey/Merv. 

You must not have been browsing the NFL Draft Central section then. We've been debating positions since September!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Couldn’t care less. Haven’t watched the last 2 games. First year since 05 I haven’t watched at least part of every game.

Reply/Quote
We are all looking for some good to come out of this season..........give the points and load up on the Lions

Merry Christmas Bengals fans............Lions will cover easily !
Reply/Quote
It will be nice to see the lions head to the playoffs.. like to see underdogs get to the playoffs instead of your usual suspects.
Reply/Quote
Not really.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:59 AM)CincyKid Wrote: We are all looking for some good to come out of this season..........give the points and load up on the Lions

Merry Christmas Bengals fans............Lions will cover easily !

Any sauce suggestions w/ this crow ?

my only loss in a 4 team parlay
Reply/Quote
The only thing the Bengals accomplished was losing a better draft pick. Classic Bungles.
Reply/Quote