Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Luck Follows Zimmer
Blair Walsh misses a chipshot that would have won the game in extreme Bengal fashion.

I expect the Redskins to choke tonight as well.
Reply/Quote
The curse of Mikey Boy and anything he comes in contact with strikes again.
Reply/Quote
That ol Bengals poison.
Reply/Quote
I'm getting so ***** sick and tired of good luck shining down on teams I despise.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Wow..... They had that game locked up...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are like a virus that just spreads....can't believe he missed that chip shot.
Reply/Quote
Finkel says...

LACES OUT DAN!!!
Reply/Quote
Eerily similar too. Outside of time left, both teams had the lead in the 4th, only to give up lead by a fg off of a fumble, which resulted in final score.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:03 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Blair Walsh misses a chipshot that would have won the game in extreme Bengal fashion.

I expect the Redskins to choke tonight as well.

Unbelievable.  Well everybody I root for to win loses.  I'm still a Palmer fan but I was hoping to root for Zimmers Vikings to win it all.  So everybody that hates Carson can take solace that since I'm now rooting for Arizona they will lose next week for sure.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:04 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm getting so ***** sick and tired of good luck shining down on teams I despise.

The football gods are pure evil. They bring joy to people who have souls of dog shit. 
Reply/Quote
Zimmer showed more competence then Marvin in his first game coaching the playoffs then Marvin in any of his. Shame his kicker let him down.
Reply/Quote
27 yard chip shot lol. Unreal
Reply/Quote
That was as composed a playoff loss as we've ever experienced under Marvin.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:07 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Zimmer showed more competence then Marvin in his first game coaching the playoffs then Marvin in any of his. Shame his kicker let him down.

He has accomplished no more and no less.... but he has done it in much less time, so that's a good thing (In Marvins voice)
Reply/Quote
Shank Graham channeled
Reply/Quote
Wow the Bengals curse carries on, now if the same thing happens to Gruden there is a sports God that hates us!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
And the same old teams are advancing. It will probably be Broncos and Patriots in the AFC CG and Seattle and AZ in the NFC Championship. Gets kind of boring after a while.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:32 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: And the same old teams are advancing.  It will probably be Broncos and Patriots in the AFC CG and Seattle and AZ in the NFC Championship.  Gets kind of boring after a while.

Yes. Yes it does. I'm sick of seeing the:
Broncos
Patriots
Steelers
Packers
Seahawks

Let other teams make a run for once.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:32 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: And the same old teams are advancing. It will probably be Broncos and Patriots in the AFC CG and Seattle and AZ in the NFC Championship. Gets kind of boring after a while.

Beats Pitt being in the AFCCG. That's pretty much all I care about the rest of this season.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:22 PM)corpjet Wrote: Wow the Bengals curse carries on, now if the same thing happens to Gruden there is a sports God that hates us!

I would say the opposite.  I'll always root for Dan Snyder to fail.
Reply/Quote