Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Luck Follows Zimmer
(01-10-2016, 06:32 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: And the same old teams are advancing.  It will probably be Broncos and Patriots in the AFC CG and Seattle and AZ in the NFC Championship.  Gets kind of boring after a while.
NE hasn't been playing well on either side of the ball.

I expect the Chiefs go to Denver in two weeks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:11 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He has accomplished no more and no less.... but he has done it in much less time, so that's a good thing (In Marvins voice)

Zimmer took over a team one year removed from making the playoffs and had a losing season his first year.

Marvin took over a team more than a decade removed from its last playoff appearance and had a .500 record his first year.
Reply/Quote
We live in a world where bad people, cheaters, thieves and liars win.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:47 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We live in a world where bad people, cheaters, thieves and liars win.

True. And every once in a while Eli Manning. Ha. 
Reply/Quote
Might as well root for the team without current or prior Bengals. The locker room extends once a person has been poisoned with the losing spirit.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Gruden getting owned too. Lol.
Reply/Quote
OK, fine. If we are cursed, then somebody needs to do some kind of exorcism.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:48 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: OK, fine.  If we are cursed, then somebody needs to do some kind of exorcism.

Now you've done it!

Tomorrow we are going to read about the hoard with torches that forced their way into Mike Brown's home and drowned him in Holy Water.

You're going to have to live with that on your conscious.
Reply/Quote
The fruit from the Lewis tree is also contaminated poison.

Now a collective 0-9 in post season, the only measurement tool of success used in the NFL since ever.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:34 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Yes. Yes it does. I'm sick of seeing the:
Broncos
Patriots
Steelers
Packers
Seahawks

Let other teams make a run for once.

None of these teams are going to "let" anyone have their playoff spot. It has to be taken from them. We had a golden opportunity last night to do exactly that and we blew it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:05 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: The Bengals are like a virus that just spreads....can't believe he missed that chip shot.

I put more blame on the holder for not turning the laces out.
Reply/Quote