Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have a new beat writer to replace Jim O.
Anxious to read his work and hope he signs up here with us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 07:51 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: No, but I did read his quote they’re media fabrications.

We are not a bad fan base. Any fan, myself included, still supporting a franchise that has offered little in return, is a good fan and should be appreciated.

Damn rights Yo.

(09-20-2018, 04:21 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I tweeted him about joining the boards and he said he’s getting on it so we’ll see

Edit: at work so doing from phone couldn’t get image to load so made it an attachment

Cool man, good to know. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 03:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I can't believe he said that.  Got a link or a transcript so I can see what he REALLY said.

I'll bet it is another one of those "Marvin said he never makes halftime adjustments" situations.

Marvin's quote was along the lines that halftime adjustments are a figment of the reporter's imagination. That's close enough...

"So, the 'adjustment,' that's more journalism jargon than truth."

Unless you mean "never" as the actual definition, what Marvin said is he doesn't do it often (or at all). I'm pretty sure the proof is in the pudding in our 3Q performances for years. There is no other proof than from the horse's mouth, after that it is your own personal interpretation, but seems clear to me and most others.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote