Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals MUST go DL in Rd 3
(04-28-2017, 11:45 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Come on. You consider Jordan Willis to be at the same level or worse than Margus Hunt?
Margus Hunt was a raw prospect that was already 25 years old coming out of SMU and had to be taught the nuances of the game and was overdrafted in Round 2. Jordan Willis is a better prospect than Hunt and the Bengals were able to snag him in the 3rd.

Benton has to be on pills man, he was always a great poster, this sucks.

Jordan Willis could of gone in the first with his versatility of being able to rush the passer and stop the run.

Nobody was as good as him at this in college, he was just at Kansas State.

Edit: and undersized which makes me like my DC and DL coach even more just going for a playmaker instead of just size like Hunt.
Reply/Quote
Yay they took a 250 pound MJ clone..
Smdh
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:03 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Benton has to be on pills man, he was always a great poster, this sucks.

Jordan Willis could of gone in the first with his versatility of being able to rush the passer and stop the run.

Nobody was as good as him at this in college, he was just at Kansas State.

Edit: and undersized which makes me like my DC and DL coach even more just going for a playmaker instead of just size like Hunt.

If the Bengals took Tanoh Kpassagnon (especially in Rd 2), I could understand the Hunt comparison. But thankfully the Bengals did not take Kpassagnon.
I personally think Jordan Willis will be a better NFL player than Derek Barnett.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:07 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Yay they took a 250 pound MJ clone..
Smdh

Ricky, i told you not to mix the Jaeger and Cuervo man...

(04-29-2017, 12:10 AM)ochocincos Wrote: If the Bengals took Tanoh Kpassagnon (especially in Rd 2), I could understand the Hunt comparison. But thankfully the Bengals did not take Kpassagnon.
I personally think Jordan Willis will be a better NFL player than Derek Barnett.

For sure and definately better than Barnett immediately.
Reply/Quote