Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad: Give Dalton a Break
Chad on the Dalton situation.

“I’m sick of these (people) talking about Andy Dalton,” says Johnson, still vacuuming every Twitter morsel.

“I know you want to win, now. Dude, he’s young. Give me a break. You get to the playoffs every year. Wild card or not.  Going home or not. The fact is they’re going to be there every year. And he’s going to get it done. Trust me. Everybody is impatient. Oh, ‘He’s losing.’ Or, ‘He plays poorly.’ With experience comes better decision making. And he will get (it) done. Wait. It’s coming.”

“Being a Bengals fan right now, you know you’re a lock for the playoffs every year. And that’s a great feeling just coming in,” Johnson says. “We’re getting to the playoffs no matter what. Getting over that hump is the next step. I’m really content with knowing that come January we’re going to have a game to play and we have a chance. That’s great from before, knowing once December came you’re going home. That’s great.”

... I don't mean to instigate more Dalton fueds ... but child please!

source:
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Chad-give-Dalton-a-break/1fab57d2-232e-4dbc-8f0c-1cd69637c1bb
Reply/Quote
Can't see how riding the guy will help anything.

It could be a small minority which happens to be loud, so it gets the headlines.

Most fans, whether they like him or not, realize he is the QB and screaming about it is kinda pointless.

So, Chad is not talking to everybody. I know he's not talking to me. The only time I say boo is Halloween. (Around my house, I am the king of scaring the bejesus out of the unsuspecting. The downside is, it's all the others against me).
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:40 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Chad on the Dalton situation.

“I’m sick of these (people) talking about Andy Dalton,” says Johnson, still vacuuming every Twitter morsel.

“I know you want to win, now. Dude, he’s young. Give me a break. You get to the playoffs every year. Wild card or not.  Going home or not. The fact is they’re going to be there every year. And he’s going to get it done. Trust me. Everybody is impatient. Oh, ‘He’s losing.’ Or, ‘He plays poorly.’ With experience comes better decision making. And he will get (it) done. Wait. It’s coming.”

“Being a Bengals fan right now, you know you’re a lock for the playoffs every year. And that’s a great feeling just coming in,” Johnson says. “We’re getting to the playoffs no matter what. Getting over that hump is the next step. I’m really content with knowing that come January we’re going to have a game to play and we have a chance. That’s great from before, knowing once December came you’re going home. That’s great.”

source:
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Chad-give-Dalton-a-break/1fab57d2-232e-4dbc-8f0c-1cd69637c1bb

His points have been made on this board a lot.

He's right though. It's nice to know that we have the talent to make the playoffs every year, and whether people like it or not Dalton has made big plays that have gotten us into the playoffs year after year. CP never really did that, he was too busy pissing & moaning about the org instead of putting his head down and making plays. That is what Dalton does best.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 05:03 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: His points have been made on this board a lot.

He's right though. It's nice to know that we have the talent to make the playoffs every year, and whether people like it or not Dalton has made big plays that have gotten us into the playoffs year after year. CP never really did that, he was too busy pissing & moaning about the org instead of putting his head down and making plays. That is what Dalton does best.

So which troll alt are you?

It must be fun making things up as you go. Carson never made plays and that's what Andy does best?!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply/Quote
Oh wow ... this is a sure sign we miss the playoffs this season.
Reply/Quote
I don't care if Mickey Mouse QB's this team! WIN AN EFFIN PLAYOFF GAME!!! Wink

Reply/Quote
Is Chad still on the Allouettes?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 12:55 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Is Chad still on the Allouettes?

They technically own his rights I believe, but he isn't on their team anymore. They offered him an invite to training camp and he chose not to show. I could be wrong though, I don't follow the CFL and am just going off a few articles I read about it.
[Image: Bch_OOih_CIAARIjw_jpg_large.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like this quote from Chad:

Quote:We’re getting to the playoffs no matter what.

It sounds a bit quaint that he's counting himself as just another fan. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
LEAVE DALTON ALONE!!!
[Image: leave-britney-alone-o-s.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:40 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Chad on the Dalton situation.

source:

Chad is right though

You have no chance to win in the playoffs if you cant make it there.

And dalton has helped the team make it there every year hes been here.

Cant blame him for the 2 decades of failure that came before hes only been here 4 years. 4 Great years to be a a bengals fan. compared to what came before. Unless your 40 or 50+ and remember the 1 or 2 good seasons that went to a superbowl even those teams never made it 3 in a row to the playoffs.
Reply/Quote