3 100 Compensatory
4 112
5 151
5 158 From Bills
5 170 Compensatory
7 249 From Patriots
7 252 Compensatory
7 253 Compensatory

The Bengals tend to draft better later in the draft so those 3 fifth rounders are looking good.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2018, 03:08 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Here is the list for the Bengals draft picks in case you did not know:

1 21 From Bills
2 46
3 77
3 100 Compensatory
4 112
5 151
5 158 From Bills
5 170 Compensatory
7 249 From Patriots
7 252 Compensatory
7 253 Compensatory

The Bengals tend to draft better later in the draft so those 3 fifth rounders are looking good.

Thanks man. That is a lot of picks, damn. Might want to trade a couple 7th rounders and a 5th for another 4th.

We do well in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2018, 06:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks man. That is a lot of picks, damn. Might want to trade a couple 7th rounders and a 5th for another 4th.

We do well in the 4th.

Yep, we must be on the same wavelength, because I also see the 4th as the Bengals best round.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
And we already picked up a very good LT to take some pressure off.

This pleases me greatly.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
4 picks in top 100 and 5 selections in first 112 picks is sweet.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Kind of makes me wonder if they might just trade some late round picks for higher round players.. With 6 from both the 5th and 7th that's a lot of trade bait.. And there's still the UDFA's to pick up. For some odd reason they seem to do better with UDFA's than with late rounders, but what team doesn't ? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:59 PM)grampahol Wrote: Kind of makes me wonder if they might just trade some late round picks for higher round players.. With 6 from both the 5th and 7th that's a lot of trade bait.. And there's still the UDFA's to pick up. For some odd reason they seem to do better with UDFA's than with late rounders, but what team doesn't ? 

I am hoping they move back into 4th round.  But depends if their player they want is there.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I don't know that there's anything magical about the 4th round other than some recent success we've had there. Certainly nobody is going to suggest that Geno Adkins would be a slouch had he'd been drafted in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd rounds.. Getting him in the 4th was just dumb luck and I'm not convinced that relying on dumb luck is the way to build for the future  ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote