Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals OL rankings- PFF - help needed!
Can anyone post the details, who has a PFF subscription, on where the bengals fall within this article? Just curious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 08:54 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Can anyone post the details, who has a PFF subscription, on where the bengals fall within this article? Just curious.

Replying to my own thread, still looking for any help. I did find this from PFF on 11/28.

“Since starting 0-2, the Bengals OL has allowed just the 6th-lowest pressure percentage ?”
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 09:50 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Replying to my own thread, still looking for any help.  I did find this from PFF on 11/28.

“Since starting 0-2, the Bengals OL has allowed just the 6th-lowest pressure percentage ?”

Projected Week 13 Starters:

LT Jonah Williams
LG Cordell Volson
Ted Karras
RG Alex Cappa
RT La’el Collins
  • No member of the line allowed more than two pressures against Tennessee despite 45 pass-blocking snaps.
  • This is the first week the Bengals have ranked inside the top half of the league since Week 2.
Upcoming Opponent: Kansas City Chiefs
  • Chris Jones is the primary threat for Kansas City. He has 48 pressures on the season and the best PFF grade of any interior lineman. He tends to identify the weakest link, so Cincinnati needs a plan to help the rookie guard Volson.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 10:32 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: #16

Projected Week 13 Starters:

LT Jonah Williams
LG Cordell Volson
Ted Karras
RG Alex Cappa
RT La’el Collins
  • No member of the line allowed more than two pressures against Tennessee despite 45 pass-blocking snaps.
  • This is the first week the Bengals have ranked inside the top half of the league since Week 2.
Upcoming Opponent: Kansas City Chiefs
  • Chris Jones is the primary threat for Kansas City. He has 48 pressures on the season and the best PFF grade of any interior lineman. He tends to identify the weakest link, so Cincinnati needs a plan to help the rookie guard Volson.

Thanks Goose!
Reply/Quote