Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals OTA Workouts Over - On to Training Camp
Bengals officially completed their OTA workouts. Their dates were June 6-7, June 9, and June 14-16.
With the 3-day mandatory minicamp canceled, up next is Training Camp, which isn't until at least late July.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/learned-cincinnati-bengals-2022-offseason-182352780.html

Buckle up - We're entering the real lull of the offseason. Nothing really going on for the next 5+ weeks.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We are entering the lull of offseason. The dark days of the board and football news. But I will say it does feel like it's moved pretty fast. Faster then previous years. Playing so late in the season really made a difference. I feel like training camp will be here before you know it and I haven't quite put this past season past me yet.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 12:06 PM)jj22 Wrote: We are entering the lull of offseason. The dark days of the board and football news. But I will say it does feel like it's moved pretty fast. Faster then previous years. Playing so late in the season really made a difference. I feel like training camp will be here before you know it and I haven't quite put this past season past me yet.

Too bad the Reds aren't near .500 or better baseball right now. They usually help occupy this lull period.
And while they're performing near .500 the past 38 games (20-18), their 3-22 start really put a damper on excitement this season.
Not to mention the World Cup isn't actually until November this year since it'd be way too hot in Qatar, so don't have that either.

Guess it will just have to be Summer at the lake then  Cool
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Hard work, barbecues and brewskies to get me through. Love the summer so it is okay.

Everything has went extremely well for us. Couldn't ask for much better, no terrible injuries etc.

And the team is stacked and looks to have great chemistry going on. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 12:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hard work, barbecues and brewskies to get me through. Love the summer so it is okay.

Everything has went extremely well for us. Couldn't ask for much better, no terrible injuries etc.

And the team is stacked and looks to have great chemistry going on. Rock On
I hear kayaking the Yellowstone is an exciting way to pass the time right now!!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 06:14 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I hear kayaking the Yellowstone is an exciting way to pass the time right now!!!!

Yeah, drought lol
Reply/Quote