Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Offense
(06-24-2019, 12:12 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: And with Johan Williams possibly out for the season, who knows, we are going to struggle

Has anyone even hinted that Williams could be out for the season?
Reply/Quote
I searched online under Jonah Williams and there is nothing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2019, 01:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Has anyone even hinted that Williams could be out for the season?

That comment actually had me concerned. Couldn't find anything.
Reply/Quote
Just another stat tidbit:

69% of our third downs were 5 or more yards to go. Just another telltale of a line that was not able to control the line of scrimmage.
Reply/Quote
some thinking here.
the.Bengals oline was very often over matched last year.
now there is quite more to winning the battle in the trenches than just brute strength.
the Bengals started 2 centers last year in Hopkins and Price.
Centers call are basically the QBs of the oline.
Im convinced part of the struggles of the offense started with Price adapting to the pro game
then Hopkins having similar issues.
hopefully Prices maturation process will be key to the offense turning it around.
anytime the Bengals had a top flight offense they had a really solid center
Reply/Quote
I seen communication issues on the oline as in 2018 as a part of the the offemse going south.
front 7s coming 50 different ways at Dalton and Price/Hopkins having their signals crossed
Reply/Quote
Without a doubt Dalton has a career year if everybody stays healthy. With ZT i think he can average 270+ yards a game and 2.25 TDs a game.

Hell ZT will more than likely have Dalton playing with a different mentality. We could possibly see a deep bomb TD to Ross and Dalton trotting down the field giving Baker the stank eye.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 01:13 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Without a doubt Dalton has a career year if everybody stays healthy. With ZT i think he can average 270+ yards a game and 2.25 TDs a game.

Hell ZT will more than likely have Dalton playing with a different mentality. We could possibly see a deep bomb TD to Ross and Dalton trotting down the field giving Baker the stank eye.

Knowing Andy though he'd trot by, give him a high five and encourage him on.. I don't think the stink eye is in Andy's DNA anywhere.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote