Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bengals Offseason Thread
I thought I would park this here for all the defeatists, pessimists, and whiners who are already sure the Bengals are doomed before the game is even played. Don't fool yourself, you are not a realist, you are someone with a loser mentality. So enjoy each others company in this thread. Talk about what new coach we should hire, who we should draft, and who the Bengals should sign in free agency in here since you are sure our season is over anyway. Those of us who believe in our team will be talking about how we will be celebrating our playoff victory and we don't need your sad sack azzes and whining bringing us or the team down. Enjoy.
Reply/Quote
We'll have 6 months to complain if the outcome of saturday is negative. Until saturday, send good vibes to our team and trust our guys !

WHODEY !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Stupid defeatists thinking the Bengals can very well lose in the playoffs! What's next, people having the audacity to assume the Browns are going to continue to stink next year?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:53 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We'll have 6 months to complain if the outcome of saturday is negative. Until saturday, send good vibes to our team and trust our guys !

WHODEY !

That's how I'm looking at it. If we lose Saturday, trust me, I'll be coming down pretty hard on Marv etc.

But for now, we have a shot. If Marv and co. can pull it off, I'll be the first to pat them on the back.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: I thought I would park this here for all the defeatists, pessimists, and whiners who are already sure the Bengals are doomed before the game is even played. Don't fool yourself, you are not a realist, you are someone with a loser mentality. So enjoy each others company in this thread. Talk about what new coach we should hire, who we should draft, and who the Bengals should sign in free agency in here since you are sure our season is over anyway. Those of us who believe in our team will be talking about how we will be celebrating our playoff victory and we don't need your sad sack azzes and whining bringing us or the team down. Enjoy.

I'm with ya, but we shouldn't get razzled by these few naysayers. I've been a victim of their game before, and there is no point in trying to persuade them to think differently or to have optimistic hopes for the team. Some of them get a strange pleasure from saying "I told you so." and being right about the faults and blunders of this team. Lets keep our heads up and not try to persuade those who don't believe and instead let the team do it. If they can't, the defeatists will have won this round, but whatever, it's more enjoyable to be the kind of fan you and I are.. imo anyway.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Stupid defeatists thinking the Bengals can very well lose in the playoffs!  What's next, people having the audacity to assume the Browns are going to continue to stink next year?

Think it all you want. And this thread is the place to discuss all your offseason concerns.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:41 AM)Beaker Wrote: Think it all you want. And this thread is the place to discuss all your offseason concerns.

People like you make optimists look like big ol' jerks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bring In Sean Payton Ninja
Reply/Quote