RD 1 PK 4 JAX- LEONARD FOURNETTE
RD 1 PK 5 TEN-MARSHON LATTIMORE/CB
RD 1 PK 6 NYJ- DESHAUN WATSON/QB
RD 1 PK 7 SDC- MALIK HOOKER/S
RD 1 PK 8 CAR- SOLOMON THOMAS/DE
RD 1 PK 9 CIN-

MIKE WILLIAMS/ WR
[Image: mike-williams-clemson-tigers-alabama-nat...review.jpg]

Prototypical height, weight, speed prospect. Fills out the uniform as well as any receiver in college football. Sells vertical push to create an early hip turn from backpedaling cornerbacks. Uses hands to create late separation on vertical throws. Long arms and big hands can go get throws at their highest point, snatching 50/50 balls away from his in-air competitors. Ball tracking is impeccable. Able to track it inside, outside or over his shoulder.

JOHN ROSS/WR
[Image: 9596528-john-ross-ncaa-football-washington-oregon.jpg]

Has home-run gear to yank the top off of defenses. Vertical speed demands respect and creates open throws underneath. Corners open hips early to turn and sprint, leaving his curl and dig routes unchallenged. Feet are fire. On verticals from the slot, sells the corner route and stems to the post with a burst for easy separation and a comfortable throwing window for the quarterback. Hands are generally solid. Plus hand-eye coordination.

CAM ROBINSON/ OT
[Image: cam-robinson.jpg]

Outstanding, proportional frame with combination of thickness and athleticism. Fires into his target with a forceful pop generating early power and push. Can uproot defender and turn him out of hole as a drive blocker. Able to respond to power with power. Can work seamlessly from block to block in combos. Works and climbs to second level with controlled, stalking footwork. Has initial quickness to pull and land on defenders in space. Athletic enough to slide over and catch inside challenges.

FORREST LAMP/ OG
[Image: 8876403.jpg]

Patient. Works feet and hips into position before engaging. Secures block with chopping feet and quality positioning. Bends and looks for low-man leverage with hip thrust under him. Uses short, controlled punch in run game. Clever with hands in pass protection. Throws short, teaser jab with outside hand to entice rushers into premature hand fighting. Effective counter-puncher defending
edge

TACO CHARLTON/DE
[Image: taco-charlton.jpg]

Rare combination of size, length and athletic traits as a rusher. Long-levered frame with athletic, knotted calves. Brings freaky athletic traits to table and is still growing into his body. Flashes instant reaction time off snap and up the field thanks to his twitch. Has enough upfield juice to push offensive tackles into hasty retreat. Generates pop through speed-to-power element. Very good flexibility throughout. Able to sink and swerve around corner if he gets early lead in race to the edge.

DEREK BARNETT/DE
[Image: 10-derek-barnett-de-tennessee_pg_600.jpg]

Championship hand fighter on college level. Punch-and-discard winner. As rusher, swats are well-timed discarding tackle's punch attempt. Attacks the edge with good forward lean and works hands and feet in harmony on road to the quarterback. Uses jab steps and lateral movement to search for the edge of the blocker. Has leverage and strength to play right through redirects. Elite production on par with former Vol and Hall of Famer Reggie White against run and as sack artist.  

HASSON REDDICK/ LB
[Image: 2157889318001_4116802721001_Hasson-Reddi...k=vu55NYMK]

Explosive, quick-twitch athlete. Great flexibility with loose hips to turn, twist, and chase. Excellent reactive quickness and change-of-direction agility. Dynamic playmaker in space. Locks onto targets and instantly accelerates to the ball. Finished 2016 regular season with 21.5 tackles for loss. Fluid mover around field. Has chase range over extended territory. Eyes work past blockers and into backfield. Slips and slides around the edge and through small creases.

REUBEN FOSTER/ LB
[Image: 9804889-ncaa-football-chick-fil-a-peach-...ngton.jpeg]

Alpha mentality with ferocious hitting style that puts offensive skill positions on alert. Outstanding athlete with springy, reactive feet. Loose hips and long stride allows him to open and chase immediately. Has elite sideline-to-sideline range. Tough as nails. Brings swagger to a linebacking corps. Never passive and always means it. Willing to take his shots downhill and into gaps. Lands strong warning blows on climbing guards early in the game.

JAMAL ADAMS/S
[Image: jamaladams_lsu_1q2fwr6b_fcxk889d.jpg]

Natural-born leader of men. Well-built. Will not hesitate for one second as a hitter. Steps downhill looking to punish running backs to set a tone for defense. TToggles between patient and urgent in treks to the ball. Plays off blockers. Approaches target with open arms and wide, balanced base to limit escape routes. Intelligent field general. Gets secondary aligned properly. Plays with plus balance in coverage. Pattern reader who can digest combinations. Alert for misdirection keys from offense. Party crasher on screen plays. Can handle coverage responsibilities against tight ends.

OJ HOWARD/TE
[Image: oj-howard.jpg]

Exceptionally gifted athlete. Has long arms and massive hands for his position. Tremendous
acceleration into his routes. Has tools to torment defenses on second and third level. Play speed resembles a wide receiver's when the ball is in the air. Linebackers have no shot against him in space. Can turn a short throw into a long gain. Light on his feet and smooth out of his breaks. Easy separator who creates instant throwing windows when he hits the gas.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ross and Barnett.

Ross gives us something we've never had before. Great route runner. Tremendous speed. Awesome in and out of breaks. But there are size and injury questions.

Barnett gives us a pass rusher we've been begging for for years. Great technique. Relentless motor. Natural pass rusher who can dip his hips. But there are athleticism and size questions.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted. Barnett, and........Howard. I wanted to vote Reddick. I think he will be awesome. But I think Howard, with eifert, does great things for the offense. And then eiferts probably gone. Barnett fills one of our biggest needs.
Reply/Quote
Voted Williams and Barnett, also considered Foster. Those would be the clear choices imo
Reply/Quote
Barnett on need and the fact we haven't drafted early here in awhile.

Ross made a late push but I'll hang with Williams
Reply/Quote
I can't believe Thomas went to Carolina Mad

I like Reddick, Barnett, Williams, Robinson or I went with Howard.
Reply/Quote
If Jamal Adams is there we should approach the podium quickly. Dude is the best DB in the draft. He has no holes in his game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Had to go with Ross. He just brings too much of an immediate impact to the offense, and covering him, AJ, and Eifert is a DC's nightmare. We had one of the worst scoring offenses in the league last year, and with 23 TD's on 118 touches, Ross is a true threat to score from anywhere.

If I had realized we could vote twice before I voted, my second vote would have gone to Reddick. Kid can cover and rush the QB, pretty much the epitome of the new breed of nickel LB we need.

I would go Adams third. While S isn't a massive need, Adams is the safest pick in the draft and the guy will be a lynchpin in someone's secondary for the next 10+ years.

Fourth, I would go Mike Williams. This offense is a shell of itself whenever AJ is out. We need to start thinking about a 1b.

Fifth would be Howard. As I said above, we need guys who can put points on the board and Eifert has been injury prone and is in a contract year.

Sixth is Charlton. Dude is a prototypical Bengals DE with lots of upside, but I'm just not sold on him being that much better than the DE's who will be available in the 2nd. One year wonder and runs hot and cold.

7th is Barnett. Pass rusher is a need and he has major college production, but Barnett is a one move guy without great physical traits. A top 10 DE needs either elite get off or multiple ways to win, and Barnett has neither.

8th is Robinson. Dude is a second rounder in a good T class, plus has character flags.

9th is Lamp. I'm honestly not sure why he's even in the discussion.

10th is Foster. His film exposes him as a freak athlete with poor instincts that was kept clean by bama's DL. MLB isn't a huge need with the Minter signing. Only 7 sacks, no picks, no forced fumbles, and no fumble recoveries in college. Combine blow up and rumors that he interviewed very poorly raise character concerns.
Reply/Quote
Went Robinson and Barnett.

Our OL was the reason we were bad last year. And we just lost our two best OL. We may have the chance to get the first pick out of all the OL in the draft. If Cam is there he should be the pick. If Ogbuehi shits the bed again the mammoth from Bama steps in and saves the season.

Barnett isnt a flashy pick. But he is a bully that will give a much needed boost to our pass rush.

The shitty part is there is a good chance neither of those two QBs go like we have them and two of these options we are picking from are gone.
Reply/Quote
Too soon to take Robinson or Lamp, so I went Barnett to address the need for some pass rush and Howard since he seems popular with the fans in the know and his stock keeps going up.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Went with williams on the basis of a demarcus walker/tanoh kpassagnon in the second/third round. Need a de in the first 3 rounds. But williams is clear cut bpa.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2017, 09:22 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I voted.  Barnett, and........Howard.  I wanted to vote Reddick.  I think he will be awesome.  But I think Howard, with eifert, does great things for the offense.  And then eiferts probably gone.  Barnett fills one of our biggest needs.

I think Barnett goes to Carolina at #8.....I voted O.J. Howard .....love him for the same reasons you do....
but a very close runner up was DE Taco Charlton....at 6' 6"'s 277 he's the size DE this team covets.....& as you said would fill one of our biggest needs....
Reply/Quote
I voted Howard. How he is not gone yet is crazy. Yeah he plays a position that's rarely top-10 worthy, and you may not think he "fits a position of need"...but this dude is a special talent! Pair the fact that he could play AT LEAST one year with Eifert with the other fact that he could be REPLACING Eifert by next year and this draftee just screams BENGALS!

I know some of you are clamoring for one of the top WR here but think about all the things this guy could do for your offense that a WR cannot. This guy can take the top off a defense and HE PLAYS TE! We have a makeshift Oline that could use all the extra blocking threats it can muster...Andy has less than 3 sec to get rid of the ball? Why not go underneath, turn those 3-5 yrd check-downs into big gains with your TE's! This draft is deep at DE and RB, plus we're set with Lafell and Boyd as options 3 & 4. Howard would be option 2b!

I want to say also that trading down, hoping to land this guy a bit later could prove to be a mistake. I don't see him making it past Cleveland at 12 on draft day.
Reply/Quote
Went with Adams, who I have slightly higher ranked over Barnett.  Adams is an immediate upgrade over our other two safeties.  The type of field general our defense hasn't had since......David Fulcher? 

I'd go Adams, Barnett, and whoever is your top WR.  Ross, Davis, Williams.

I'm not understanding the love for Howard at all.  We already have Eifert. (A Pro Bowler!) and two other decent TE prospects.  You don't think there is another position anywhere else on the team that we could use drastic help at? 

ps.....bfine, I only voted once for Adams. Can you add a 2nd vote for Barnett for me please? Thank you!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Adams and Foster would be good picks but I had to go with Barnett. The best pass rusher in the draft is exactly what this team needs.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I went with Ross and Lamp.
Ross cause that would help our Offense scoring.
Lamp should be our pick in the 2nd and I would consider moving up to the late 1st for him as well.

I also like Mixon in the 2nd and Taylor Moton in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
I'm with Bfine.  Adams is a total stud. 

And I know you 'al will say I'm crazy, but I looked a (small) sample of Robinson.  The guy did well for the most part against both Garrett and Barnett.   And he's a total beast in the running game.  He has shown he can play left tackle against top competition.  And I think he'll get better.  For me put him at right tackle and he's a pro-bowler for years.  Let Fisher and Ogbuehi fight it out for left tackle.  I think Fisher wins and is a more natural left tackle than right. 

But if it's one guy it's Adams.  He plays like his hair is on fire, he can cover, he's instinctive and he hits like a truck.

Adams won't be there, and we wouldn't pick him if he was.  It'll be Barnett or Charlton.
Reply/Quote
Derek Barnett DE Tennessee - This guy will help our Defense more than anything. I understand why people would
take Adams but our DE position is in a worse position than Safety. We need someone besides Dunlap to be able to
rush the passer. Adding Barnett to Atkins, Billings and Dunlap will really help the back end.
Reply/Quote
I selected DE Barrett simply because I believe the Bengals will not pass on such a good pass rusher. However, any one of these guys would upgrade a position on the Bengals roster.

While #9 is a bit high for OG Lamp or OT Robinson. Would likely be able to trade back and still get one of these two. Either would immediately become the best O-lineman on the team. How sad is that?

I really see the Bengals as having a lot of good choices at #9. If they are willing to spend the #9 pick on a guy who's say #14 on their boards but who upgrades an existing position the pick could work out to their advantage. If they can trade down a couple of spots for a future pick, then all the better.

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2017, 10:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If Jamal Adams is there we should approach the podium quickly. Dude is the best DB in the draft. He has no holes in his game.

Out of these choices Adams should be the pick and it shouldn't even be close. Williams can either be the back up S or be moved to LB.
Reply/Quote