Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals- One of the best over next 3 years?
(07-02-2015, 11:51 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Marvin Lewis isn't on the field of play.  Great post though.

Marvin is good because of positive accomplishments by the players on the field.

Marvin isn't bad when those same players on the field screw up?

Great logic, I bet you get all the ladies with that brain of yours.
Reply/Quote
"Oh look, Batman is here with his inferior knowledge of football. Omaha hut hut. Look at how troll I am hurr durr"

There ya go, I have your reply covered. I know that you have absolutely zero logical things to add to the board, or life in general for that matter.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:38 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Great logic, I bet you get all the ladies with that brain of yours.

You should get out more instead of trying to be a tough guy on a Bengals message board, it doesn't fit you.  

Unfortunate posts like this expose who you really are.

40+ wins in 4 years, the man gets results in a division where many would fail miserably.
Reply/Quote
Lewis and Tobin are doing a great job building through the draft for the future. The Bengals front office is doing a great job signing players, yea Katie ! The Bengals ownership is just awesome in how they're running things, ok.

Question ?? When will it show up on the field ?? Because until it does it's all just blah,blah,blah,blah.

This ain't about I'm a hater and everything the F.O. does sucks. This is about it's time to prove it !!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 11:51 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Marvin Lewis isn't on the field of play.  Great post though.

Neither Dave Shula nor Rich Kottie nor Bill Bellichick are on the field either but I'll bet my left testicle they have some sort of effect on the game being played.  I have to admit that it is hard not to bow to your amazing balance of wisdom and debate etiquette though.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:52 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Lewis and Tobin are doing a great job building through the draft for the future. The Bengals front office is doing a great job signing players, yea Katie ! The Bengals ownership is just awesome in how they're running things, ok.

Question ?? When will it show up on the field ?? Because until it does it's all just blah,blah,blah,blah.

This ain't about I'm a hater and everything the F.O. does sucks. This is about it's time to prove it !!!

Clapping

Are you taking bets?

I will say right around 17 more years. That will be the 30 year plan finally coming to light
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Neither Dave Shula nor Rich Kottie nor Bill Bellichick are on the field either but I'll bet my left testicle they have some sort of effect on the game being played.  I have to admit that it is hard not to bow to your amazing balance of wisdom and debate etiquette though.

That's a lot riding on the line, and those kind of 'debate skills' kill a conversation.   

FUN FACT:  Dave Shula and Bill Bellichick were failures in the AFC N.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 01:22 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Clapping

Are you taking bets?

I will say right around 17 more years. That will be the 30 year plan finally coming to light

Well, our last QB to win a playoff game is eligible for AARP so perhaps our next QB to win one has yet to be born?
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:47 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: You should get out more instead of trying to be a tough guy on a Bengals message board, it doesn't fit you.  

Unfortunate posts like this expose who you really are.

40+ wins in 4 years, the man gets results in a division where many would fail miserably.

Again, you claim Marvin is good because of 40 wins in 4 years but you won't admit his faults when anyone brings up the negatives of his coaching.

Omaha 50 set hut horseface trade Marvin is awesome with my backwards logic hut hut
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 01:27 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: That's a lot riding on the line, and those kind of 'debate skills' kill a conversation.   

You're easily the biggest troll/dumbass on these boards, and it's by a WIDE margin.

You're trying to tell someone else how to hold a proper conversation?

Lol
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:38 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Marvin is good because of positive accomplishments by the players on the field.

Marvin isn't bad when those same players on the field screw up?

(07-02-2015, 01:30 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Again, you claim Marvin is good because of 40 wins in 4 years but you won't admit his faults when anyone brings up the negatives of his coaching.

Omaha 50 set hut horseface trade Marvin is awesome with my backwards logic hut hut

How often are you imagining me with or without women?  That's odd.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 01:38 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: How often are you imagining me with or without women?  That's odd.

I figured you wouldn't "get it".

Remember how you use the same tired lines over and over in all of your shitty posts?

Yeah, I was making fun of you by repeating my identical lines. I guess I gave you too much credit assuming that you'd understand.

I'm really interested in your reasoning of why Marvin gets credit for the 40 wins, but when it comes to his negatives the excuse is "Marvin isn't playing on the field".

He isn't playing on the field for the wins either, genius.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2015, 04:13 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Oh there are some people going to be very upset that the Bengals front office is receiving props from the press because according to many Mike Brown is the antichrist and our front office is complete useless.

Well, when I look at what this story says, it really isn't giving any props to Mike Brown.

I strongly believe that if Marvin wasn't the head coach, we would still be looking at Mike Brown making the personnel decisions.  The main reason this team's roster had gotten much better is because he has pretty much stepped away and let the professionals handle things.

That being said - A HUGE thank you to Mike Brown for finally doing the right thing as an owner and getting out of the way.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 01:27 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: That's a lot riding on the line, and those kind of 'debate skills' kill a conversation.   

WOah woah, backup there buddy...Bill Bellichick wasn't on the field playing for Cleveland so you can blame him for that team's crappiness!
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 01:38 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: How often are you imagining me with or without women?  That's odd.

I agree 100%.  It would be odd to imagine you with a woman.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:28 PM)Interceptor Wrote: On paper we are strong. On the field, however....

Exactly!!!  Let's see what the coaches and players can do on the field.  They can look good on paper and throughout the season all they want, but let's see them look good in the playoffs for once!!  I want to see the players playing well and the coaches come in with a good game plan and have the players actually ready to play for once.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
A decent QB in his prime, surrounded by talented skill players and a good offensive line. A defensive line that produced being reunited backed up by young, supposedly, talented cornerbacks and good safeties. A healthy Burfict would greatly improve the linebackers.

As frustrating as the last 4 year ends have been, this team is positioned to do damage for the next several years. As always, injuries and the 'prime time yips' are the "only" thing holding this team back.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 01:27 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: That's a lot riding on the line, and those kind of 'debate skills' kill a conversation.   

Belichick was building something in Cleveland before that turd Modell pulled the rug out. 

Dave Shula never should have been allowed to set foot on an NFL sideline.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2015, 12:47 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: 40+ wins in 4 years, the man gets results in a division where many would fail miserably.
Marvin wasn't on the field for a single one of those wins. 

I can't believe dumb fans want to give credit to a guy that doesn't even see the field...
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 12:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Belichick was building something in Cleveland before that turd Modell pulled the rug out. 

I think the Browns were 4-1 when the team moved with plenty of promise.

If you have never seen the documentary about it, it is definitely worth a watch! ThumbsUp
Really good stuff in that
Reply/Quote