Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Only No Win Team Now
and some on here were laughing at Dolphins. They put Fitzpatrick Magic in there and he has them looking better.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Yeah...Dolphins liquidated their players to try to lose. The Bengals refuse to trade to win now.

The Dolphins have more wins than this terrible coaching staff.

The Dolphins starting RB is Mark Walton.
Reply/Quote
Win-no mode.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Brown family is back to their rightful place.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 08:28 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: The Brown family is back to their rightful place.

It is embarrassing been a Bengal fans. I can’t believe the Brown family has no self respect and feel much worse since they are closer to the team than me. If I was one of their kids I would change my name in school so I wouldn’t be bullied

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Fitzmagic has a tendency to ruin tanks, but not enough to actually help a franchise.

He's basically franchise poison haha.
Reply/Quote
We're number 32! We're number 32! Which would be great if there were about 1000 teams in the league..However.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 08:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: We're number 32! We're number 32! Which would be great if there were about 1000 teams in the league..However.. Mellow

If you aren't first you're last.  Also, if you're last, you're last.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 08:34 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: It is embarrassing been a Bengal fans.  I can’t believe the Brown family has no self respect and feel much worse since they are closer to the team than me.  If I was one of their kids I would change my name in school so I wouldn’t be bullied

I'm pretty sure any offspring of the Brown family either got shipped off to boarding school where they have psudonymns or they have private tutors teaching the finer points of screwing medium sized cities out of tax money..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
After seeing some of the Browns game against Denver where their QB had never even taken an NFL snap before won against them I have to believe the Bengals can win at least one against them. Going 0-16 would majorly suck no matter what the circumstances.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you aren't first you're last.  Also, if you're last, you're last.

I think the saying goes, 2nd place is the 1st loser. I think I'd rather be the 1st loser than last loser, though, lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 09:47 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: After seeing some of the Browns game against Denver where their QB had never even taken an NFL snap before won against them I have to believe the Bengals can win at least one against them. Going 0-16 would majorly suck no matter what the circumstances.

The Browns have some parts of their team that are "good" though. The Bengals, do not.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you aren't first you're last.  Also, if you're last, you're laster.

Fixed it for you. We're in lastest place!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 08:34 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: It is embarrassing been a Bengal fans.  I can’t believe the Brown family has no self respect and feel much worse since they are closer to the team than me.  If I was one of their kids I would change my name in school so I wouldn’t be bullied

I see being a fan these days as comic relief, you know "If you think you have it bad, try being a Bengal fan". 

The embarrassment wore off years ago.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Yeah Baby New-Dey!!!! If 32 is New, I would rather be old.
Reply/Quote
That can be our slogan now. “New & 32”
Reply/Quote
Some of you need to embrace the real possibility of 0-16. I mean in this era of salary cap and competitive balance, it's one hell of an accomplishment if you can pull it off! Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 07:51 AM)Fullrock Wrote: Some of you need to embrace the real possibility of 0-16. I mean in this era of salary cap and competitive balance, it's one hell of an accomplishment if you can pull it off! Go Bengals!

The embarrassing part is pulling it off when you're not trying to.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 07:52 PM)kevin Wrote: and some on here were laughing at Dolphins.  They put Fitzpatrick Magic in there and he has them looking better.

The Fitz was here long before he started doing his "magic". All those wasted picks on QBs could have been used to get LBs and Line players.
Reply/Quote
32 DEY!!!! Make a jingle out of it now.
Reply/Quote