Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Week one down, Keep going!
The goal of a really high draft pick stays alive!

Let's face it, Mike Brown has this all figured out. Miami is doing it all wrong. They won't have 100 fans next week the way they tanked it. He is teaching Zac how to get "moral victories!". That keeps the fan base's dreams alive. Show them the talent you have, get close but don't really win.

I am sure at halftime he had to have a little refresher talk with Zac, but it didn't matter when you have veterans at losing like Dalton and Dre. I mean, Dalton used his experience and brought out the ol' wobble it to an offensive lineman move. No one suspects Dre was actually making the shove on purpose.

Thank God Dalton didn't get hurt and let Ryan Finley in the game. Christ he might have scored in the red zone!

And that red zone play calling was pure genius. Running Gio TWICE!! HAHA

So here we are game planning for a new and inventive way to lose next week. Zac has a deep book now with access to the Bengals history. Will it be the last second Denver 90 yard pass? Act like you want to run the clock out with a sweep and allow Montana to Rice with 3 seconds left?

I just hope they get a good streak going and we'll never catch Miami, but damn we get the second pick!!

Who Dey! Where offseason's are for dreaming.....
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 08:49 PM)yang Wrote: The goal of a really high draft pick stays alive!  

Let's face it, Mike Brown has this all figured out.  Miami is doing it all wrong.  They won't have 100 fans next week the way they tanked it.  He is teaching Zac how to get "moral victories!".   That keeps the fan base's dreams alive.  Show them the talent you have, get close but don't really win.

I am sure at halftime he had to have a little refresher talk with Zac, but it didn't matter when you have veterans at losing like Dalton and Dre.  I mean, Dalton used his experience and brought out the ol' wobble it to an offensive lineman move.   No one suspects Dre was actually making the shove on purpose.

Thank God Dalton didn't get hurt and let Ryan Finley in the game.  Christ he might have scored in the red zone!

And that red zone play calling was pure genius.   Running Gio TWICE!!  HAHA

So here we are game planning for a new and inventive way to lose next week.  Zac has a deep book now with access to the Bengals history.  Will it be the last second Denver 90 yard pass?   Act like you want to run the clock out with a sweep and allow Montana to Rice with 3 seconds left?  

I just hope they get a good streak going and we'll never catch Miami, but damn we get the second pick!!  

Who Dey!  Where offseason's are for dreaming.....

I like turtles.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You're adorable.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey, where 85% of fans are complete morons!
Reply/Quote
I hope you're trolling, cause if you're not... you need help.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 12:49 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I hope you're trolling, cause if you're not... you need help.

Nervous    Tongue

Yep pretty much
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
how do we block crap posters again?
Reply/Quote
OH c'mon man, really? Tell me you didn't get a twinge of nostalgia when we ran the infamous "draw play" on 3rd and 7. Or on 4th and 1 when we had Gio run sideways instead of towards the line.

And the set up was great. I mean Zac called timeout when Seattle still had the ball on offense with under 2 minutes because we might get the ball back. I mean, WTF is that shit? And then we actually tried to score? And then we scored??? In 16 years Marvin never even tried to get a TD before half. It was run, run and then try a pass to get to field goal range. So that shit was cray cray and new agey nutso stuff.

Which again, gives us hope, and keeps us paying the money. But let's face it, we need and deserve a great QB after all these years and we need to lose to get that. Hell, Mikey will even draft and pay him but we have to get there. So we need to lose. Don't get sucked in by moral victories. Cheer the draw plays. Cheer the Bungles until then.
Reply/Quote
I thought this was going to be a 'Do your job' or 'Keep shoveling' kind of thing. How disappointing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 12:03 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Who Dey, where 85% of fans are complete morons!

That's Ocho Cinco around these parts.

[Image: th?id=OIP.G00Fu3TM8gbvgIhqPz8hWAAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You are not a serious Bengal fan if you can't laugh at the last 30 years of no playoff wins and constant catastrophes. And you are in denial if you think this team is going to the playoffs or winning if it gets there. Sure we have some good pieces and maybe it isn't a complete rebuild, but having a top QB that could take over and win you games is necessary these days and that isn't Dalton. The best bet to get that pick is to lose, so attack me all you want, but I am the true long term fan. I can also laugh a them and not feel that I have violated your tribal loyalty rules of behavior.

So, in honor of the 49r's I think we should run 4 times from the 1 yard line this week and not score. I think we should drop an interception in the end zone that would seal a win. We should let Garrapalope engineer a last minute drive with a TD pass for the win! Good times! Nostalgia!
Reply/Quote

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 08:49 PM)yang Wrote: when you have veterans at losing like Dalton
Dalton has a winning record, dude. And that's counting the playoff losses.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I feel dumber for even reading this crap post....
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 08:49 PM)yang Wrote: The goal of a really high draft pick stays alive!

Let's face it, Mike Brown has this all figured out. Miami is doing it all wrong. They won't have 100 fans next week the way they tanked it. He is teaching Zac how to get "moral victories!". That keeps the fan base's dreams alive. Show them the talent you have, get close but don't really win.

I am sure at halftime he had to have a little refresher talk with Zac, but it didn't matter when you have veterans at losing like Dalton and Dre. I mean, Dalton used his experience and brought out the ol' wobble it to an offensive lineman move. No one suspects Dre was actually making the shove on purpose.

Thank God Dalton didn't get hurt and let Ryan Finley in the game. Christ he might have scored in the red zone!

And that red zone play calling was pure genius. Running Gio TWICE!! HAHA

So here we are game planning for a new and inventive way to lose next week. Zac has a deep book now with access to the Bengals history. Will it be the last second Denver 90 yard pass? Act like you want to run the clock out with a sweep and allow Montana to Rice with 3 seconds left?

Who Dey! Where offseason's are for dreaming.....

Dear Mr. Yang (no offense):
"It is better to remain silent and be THOUGHT a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Reply/Quote
Oh what a difference a week makes. Last week I was a troll, this week everyone joins in and doesn’t see the hypocrisy.

San Fran needed a LB and when out and paid for Kwame Alexander who proceeded to look spectacular running sideline to sideline against us all day. Instead of making sure we got Devin Bush we let the Steelers jump us to get him. And that is what you do if you want to play to get an early round QB! You keep Preston Brown and Nick Vigil!

Did you see how many times under pressure Dalton fumbles and panics and takes the sack? Hell, I think he is pulling for us!

Mike Brown must have a stern talk with little Zachy about getting close to a win. If he wanted to a new and improved defense he would have gotten some competent players. I’ll admit Imwas worried after last week but seeing that 500 of yards of offense to mostly backup players was pretty spectacular.

We might not beat Miami for the first pick, but there are a couple great QB’s waiting to find out their lives are going to take a weird twist when we draft them!
Reply/Quote
Are you the same Yang from Final Fantasy IV?

[Image: il_794xN.936725929_mmmg.jpg]
Reply/Quote