Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations
Typical ZT preseason showing so far. No starters so backups who have not played together hence all kinds of communication and set problems.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He had every chance to make a play on the ball.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Sidney Jones got beat but GB also got away with a big time hold right in front of Love.
Reply/Quote
Sidney Jones had good coverage on that TD. Just couldnt make a play
Reply/Quote
These playcalls are protecting Jordan Love. Packers clearly don’t want him to have to do much actual defense diagnosis

They want him to look for his 1st two reads then throw. Anyone can look good doing that
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 08:24 PM)Housh Wrote: Lucky for him he’s one of the best run block WRs and he’s a special teams ace.

It’s hard to cut him

I’d rather go with that Julio Iglesias fella.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 08:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: Typical ZT preseason showing so far. No starters so backups who have not played together hence all kinds of communication and set problems.

LMAO starters for Packers.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Jordan Battle with a good play then a bad play. Another play earlier I'm not sure if it was him or the corner but a miscommunication happened.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 08:27 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: LMAO starters for Packers.

I'm just looking at the breakdowns for the Bengals - all of them have been due to backups playing together for basically the first time. It's to be expected - this is how Zac seems to approach preseason games (as sort of extended backup evaluations). 
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 08:20 PM)Joelist Wrote: Most of the line missed it - I have a funny feeling that was a screwup on the snap count by Browning and Trey Hill. 

Thats what I thought as well.  The whole line looked like they werent expecting the snap
Reply/Quote
Evan’s doesn’t have a second gear.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Did Murphy almost get the sack on the rollout? He looks fast, looking forward to having that threat on the edge.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 08:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’d rather go with that Julio Iglesias  fella.

No nicknames allowed unless Rfaulk is in the house.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Apple wouldve made that play

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Iosivas looking a lot bigger than I thought he'd be.
Reply/Quote
Terrible throw - Browning got lucky there.
Reply/Quote
He is not the best WR we have but Irwin just seems to make plays
Reply/Quote
And then a nice throw to Iosivas. And a nice one to Irwin too!
Reply/Quote
Yoshi and Irwin are like that.

Where Charlie at my guy!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Iosivas might be something
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote